The High Court of Madhya Pradesh is inviting online applications from eligible candidates. The MPHC Recruitment 2017 for 2910 Assistant, Stenographer Vacancies. Aspirants should apply for MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 @ www.mphc.gov.in before July 5, 2017. Download the MP High Court Notification 2017 on this page. Additionally, get the link to MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer Jobs 2017 online application here.
MPHC Recruitment 2017
The notification from the Madhya Pradesh High Court @ mphc.gov.in displays a high number of vacancies. Interested candidates can check the information on MPHC Recruitment 2017 for 2910 vacancies on this page. In confirmation of the official notification, there is a total of 2910 vacancies in Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer, and other posts available. All the vacancies are distributed among various departments according to the MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 Notification. So, the Sarkari Naukri contenders who aspire to get a govt job in Madhya Pradesh state can make use of this opportunity. However, we have given the detailed information on the MP High Court Recruitment Process, Eligibility to apply, etc in the below sections. So, go down the page and get the useful information.
[Check Latest State Govt Jobs here]
2910 MP High Court Vacancy 2017
The candidates applying for the MP High Court Vacancy 2017 should have completed 10+2 for the post of Stenographer. Similarly, the applicants of MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 will also have certain eligibility criteria. Moreover, the age of the candidates should lie in between 18 years to 28 years to be eligible for the MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2017. We have given some other details of the stenographer, assistant posts in the below sections.
However, the board conducts a written test or interview to select the candidates of MP High Court Assistant Stenographer Jobs. Those who excel their performance in the selection process will get a handsome pay scale. So, the eligible and interested candidates who are willing to get these jobs should apply for MPHC Vacancy 2017 @ www.mphc.gov.in before July 5, 2017. However, the written exam will be conducted within few days from the last date of applications. So, check these details of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Job Vacancies 2017 in the below sections.
[Know the Employment News of this Month]
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 – mphc.gov.in
|High Court Madhya Pradesh Notification 2017|
|Name of the Organisation||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Names||Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer, and other posts|
|No of posts||2910 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date for application||July 5, 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Date of Written Exam||July 23, 2017|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP High Court Vacancies 2017
|Post Name||No of Jobs|
|Grade 2 Stenographer||128|
|Stenographer Grade 3||499|
|Stenographer Grade 3||47|
|Assistant Grade 3||2204|
|Assistant Grade 3||19|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for MPHC Jobs 2017:
- For Stenographer Grade-2 post – Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or institute.
- For Stenographer Grade – 3 posts – Applicants should have passed 10+2 from a recognized institute or board.
- So, refer the official MPHC notification 2017 to know the details of educational qualification for the other posts.
Age Limit for Madhya Pradesh High Court Job Vacancies 2017:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 28 years.
Selection Process of MP High Court Recruitment 2017:
The Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment board will conduct the following procedures to select the eligible candidates.
- Written Exam.
MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer Jobs 2017 Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade-2||Es.5200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.|
|Steno Typist||Es.5200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
Important Dates of MPHC Assistant Grade Notification 2017:
- Last date to apply online – July 5, 2017.
- Date of written examination – July 23, 2017.
Apply Online MPHC Assistant Stenographer Recruitment 2017 @ www.mphc.gov.in
- Go to the official site of High Court Madhya Pradesh to apply for the MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the links related to MPHC Recruitment Notification 2017 on the home page.
- Download the notification and go through the instructions carefully.
- Also, check the eligibility criteria for applying for the MPHC Assistant Grade 3 jobs 2017.
- If you meet the eligibility mentioned in the notification, then click on the link to the MPHC Application form.
- Start filling the form thoroughly without any mistakes.
- Additionally, upload the essential documents, photographs, etc to the MP High Court online application.
- Submit the form and save a copy for future use.