MPPSC DSP Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the Month of March 2016. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has published this advertisement with under the notice no. 02/Exam/2016 to fill 255 vacancies of Dy.Collector, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Assistant Director & other posts in various departments. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh may apply for these MPPSC DSP Jobs released under MPPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these MPPSC Jobs through Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 21st March 2016 to 14th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppsc.com or www.mopnline.gov.in for more details regarding the MP PSC Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like MPPSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
MPPSC Vacancy Details – MPPSC DSP Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Dy. Collector||27 Posts|
|2.||Dy. Superintendent of Police||50 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives||02 Posts|
|4.||Labour Officer||01 Post|
|5.||Chief Municipal Officer||13 Posts|
|6.||Assistant Director||04 Posts|
|7.||Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat)||02 Posts|
|8.||Block Development Officer||02 Posts|
|9.||Assistant Director, Public Relations||02 Posts|
|10.||Assistant Director, Woman & Child Welfare||08 Posts|
|11.||Child Development Project Officer||27 Posts|
|12.||Assistant Director, Industry/ Manager||51 Posts|
|13.||Area Coordinator||01 Post|
|14.||Assistant Jail Superintendent||18 Posts|
|15.||Deputy Registrar||02 Posts|
|16.||Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer||18 Posts|
|17.||Transportation Sub-Inspector||19 Posts|
|18.||Assistant Labour Officer||04 Posts|
|19.||Chief Municipal Officer||04 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of MPPSC DSP Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for MP PSC Recruitment
- For Dy. Superintendent of Police:
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- For Assistant Jail Superintendent:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For Transportation Sub-Inspector:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for MPPSC Jobs
- Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline/ or equivalent qualified from a reputed University / Institute.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Details – MPPSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppsc.com or www.mopnline.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts
No of Vacancies: 255 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these MPPSC DSP Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Main Examination.
- Starting date for filling online application: 21/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 14/04/2016.
- For General/ OBC Categories: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC Categories: Rs. 250/-.
- For Posts 1 to 6,9,10,12,14 to 17: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs 5,400/- per month.
- For Posts 7,8,18,19: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs 3,600/- to Rs 4,200/- per month.
MPPSC Online Application – www.mppsc.nic.in
Application form for these MPPSC DSP Jobs released under MPPSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 21st March 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online Application will be available on the site up to 14th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Select Apply online link for the relevant post.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for MPPSC DSP Recruitment 2016, Click below link.