Aspirants here is the latest Govt job notification. National Judicial Academy, Bhopal has recently come up with a National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017 Notification. The notification is for recruiting talented and hard working aspirants for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. The vacancies for National Judicial Academy Jobs 2017 are 07 in number. So, all the willing and eligible candidates may apply offline on or before 18th August 2017. And, the application process for National Judicial Academy Notification 2017 starts from 25th June 2017. So, the applicants can download the offline application form @www.nja.nic.in.
NJA Bhopal Notification 2017
Recently, Teacher Jobs and Non teaching Jobs Notification is issued by National Judicial Academy, Bhopal which is displaying 07 vacancies. Candidates satisfying desired eligibility criteria as mentioned in the original National Judicial Academy Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification can send their application in the prescribed format from 25th June 2017 @ www.nja.nic.in with the help of details given below. The offline application form of National Judicial Academy Notification 2017 has to be submitted to the below given postal address before the closure date. Aspirants applying for National Judicial Academy Jobs 2017 are suggested to read this article to know more details.
Here are the latest Employment News updates about jobs. The applicants have to take up the written examination followed by skill Test conducted by National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017. The shortlisting for an interview is done based on their performance in the exam by National Judicial Academy Vacancies 2017. Hence, applicants must perform well and grab MP Government Jobs opportunity. For more details like age limit, application fee, pay scale and selection process for National Judicial Academy Bhopal Vacancy 2017, you can check below paragraphs.
National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||National Judicial Academy (NJA)|
|Name of the Post||Teaching and Non Teaching Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
National Judicial Academy Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager (Documentation, Communication Public Relation)||01|
National Judicial Academy Bhopal Careers 2017 Eligibility Details
Interested candidates for National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017 can check the eligibility criteria given below,
Applicants applying for National Judicial Academy Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies 2017 should be an eminent scholar with public work of high quality, actively engaged in 10 years experience in Post graduate teaching or Research at Judicial Academy.
For post wise qualification, applicants can refer official notification.
Aspirants must attain the below mentioned age limit for National Judicial Academy Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Candidates for National Judicial Academy Vacancy 2017 should take up the following tests to get selected for these positions.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test
Candidates applying for National Judicial Academy Notification 2017 has to pay the application fee as mentioned in the official notification.
Selected candidates for the National Judicial Academy Jobs will get very good pay scale as per Government Rules.
How to apply for National Judicial Academy Bhopal Jobs 2017
- Applicants first need to visit the official site of National Judicial Academy. i.e www.nja.nic.in
- On the home page, you can find Vacancies/Internships.
- Click on it.
- Then you will get a notification. Click on latest Official Notification 2017 to apply for this job.
- Select a suitable post from the list for which you wish to apply for.
- Then click on application format.
- Download the application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill up all the necessary details like name, age, DOB and other relevant details.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Enclose all the necessary documents.
- Verify the filled details again before sending the offline application form.
- Take a xerox of filled application form for future use.
- Post the hard copy of the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the closing date.
The Registrar (Administration),
National Judicial Academy,
P.O. Suraj Nagar,
Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.)
- Notification Release Date: 25th June 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th June 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th August 2017
National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017 – Click Here