RRCAT Recruitment 2019
RRCAT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 70 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has announced a notification to engage eligibles for Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who have completed ITI in the respective trade in the year either 2017 or after 2017 are only eligible to apply for the RRCAT Recruitment. RRCAT Online Application form is accepted from 26th August 2019. There are 70 vacancies are available for the Apprentice post under various trades.
The last date to drop your application for the RRCAT Recruitment is 20th September 2019. Aspirants willing to apply for the Trade Apprentice post check your eligibility level before applying for the RRCAT Jobs. It is important that the applicant should fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the RRCAT Recruitment Notification.
Overview of RRCAT Indore Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th September 2019|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Job|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
RRCAT Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
RRCAT Apprentice Job 2019 – Trade Details
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||03|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||02|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||20|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||03|
|Computer Network Technician||02|
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2019
- Passed 10th class from a recognized board.
- Passed ITI in the respective trade from a recognized institution.
- Aspirants who have born in the date 15th October 1997 to 14th October 2001 are eligible to apply for the RRCAT Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
RRCAT Indore Apprentice Salary Details:
- Rs. 7750/- Per Month
- Kindly have a check with the RRCAT Recruitment Official Notification given below.
- Candidates applied for the Apprentice Job in RRCAT Careers will be shortlisted on merit basis of ‘one-third of the percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two-third of the percentage of marks in 10th class’.
How to Apply Online for RRCAT Indore Recruitment 2019?
- Download the Notification given below.
- Read carefully the notification before register for the RRCAT Careers.
- Register for the Apprentice post @apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After registration go to the Apply Online link given below for RRCAT Apprentice Job.
- Select the desired Apprentice Trade in the dropbox.
- Click on the Apply option below the table.
- Enter your name and valid mail ID and submit it.
- Now, log in Application page using the mail ID
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Important Dates for RRCAT TASAR Apprentice Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Register||26th August 2019|
|Last Date to Register||20th September 2019 (till 03.00 PM)|
Important Links for RRCAT Recruitment Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
The Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It was set up on nineteenth February 1984. RRCAT was occupied with R&D in non-atomic cutting edge inquire about zones of Lasers, Particle Accelerators, and related advancements. The middle additionally directs Training, Doctoral Programs to take up innovative work in the bleeding edge zones of molecule quickening agents, lasers, cryogenics, superconductivity, plasma material science and related high innovation fields.
RRCAT has created two synchrotron radiation sources called “Indus”: Indus-1 is a 450 MeV electron stockpiling ring, while Indus-2 is a promoter cum stockpiling ring that can quicken electrons from an infusion vitality of 550 MeV to 2.5 GeV. RRCAT additionally give preparing to youthful researchers at BARC Training School situated in its grounds who later join a few DAE units like BARC Mumbai, IGCAR Kalpakkam, VECC Kolkata and RRCAT as Scientific Officers. It likewise gives a solid premise of bleeding-edge explore for outside Ph. D. researcher in the related fields.
Similar Job Links:
|Notification Link||Post Details||Last Date|
|MP Police Recruitment||15,000 – Constables, Head Constables, and Sub Inspectors||[Updated Soon]|
|SBI Recruitment||56 – Bank Medical Officer-II||[19-09-2019]|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others||[16-09-2019]|
|SSC JE Recruitment||Various – Junior Engineer||[14-09-2019]|
|IFFCO Recruitment||Various – Agriculture Graduate Trainee||[05-09-2019]|
|CDAC Recruitment||163 – Project Associate, Project Engineer & others||[03-09-2019]|