Job seekers who are waiting for ACTREC Recruitment 2017 Notification. Finally, your dreams come true. Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer, Navi Mumbai has published notification for Technician-C, Nurse & Other Posts. There are 40 Vacancies available at ACTREC Job Notification 2017. Eligible aspirants can start filling their online application form 18th July 2017 to 14th August 2017. Suitable candidates can get application form @ www.actrec.gov.in. The last date to submit the hard copy of filled applications for ACTREC Jobs 2017 is 18th August 2017.
ACTREC Vacancies 2017
Being one of the Maharashtra Government Job, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer has come up with a vacancy advertisement of ACTREC Recruitment 2017 Notification. The organization is seeking for well qualified and experienced candidates to fill up their 40 posts in ACTREC Vacancy 2017 Notification for Technician-C, Nurse & Other Posts. Aspirants who satisfy the required eligibility parameters of ACTREC Kharghar Vacancies 2017 must apply against through submitting the application form in the form of hard copy to the below given postal address on or before the last date 18th August 2017. For other details regarding ACTREC Job Notification 2017 go through below given article.
Latest Employment News, which helps candidates to apply for ACTREC Vacancy 2017 Notification. Entrants can apply for these jobs submitting their online Application Form as from 18th July 2017 to 14th August 2017. The applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Interview conducted by ACTREC Vacancies 2017. Selected ones will get a respectable pay from the authorized team. Job searchers can get further information in regard to ACTREC Jobs 2017 by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by dedicated team members of our website.
ACTREC Recruitment 2017 Details – @ actrec.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Name of the Post||Technician-C, Nurse & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education in Cancer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants who are interested in working in ACTREC Vacancies 2017 should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria.
Individuals must have completed below mentioned qualification to apply for ACTREC Kharghar Recruitment 2017.
- For Technician: Applicants have completed H.S.C plus DMLT from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
- For Nurse: Aspirants must have completed General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma In Oncology Nursing 2 years experience or Basic or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing with 2 years experience out of which one should be in the clinical area.
Aspirants who are applying for ACTREC Recruitment 2017 Notification must have met the age as specified below:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Candidates who are selected will get a satisfying amount of pay band of Rs.25500/- to Rs.44900/- per month as per the official notification.
To be a part of ACTREC Jobs Notification 2017 candidates should take up below mentioned test:
Applicants applying for ACTREC Recruitment 2017 should pay the fee as mentioned below:
- For General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates: No application Fee
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment Jobs 2017
- Applicants first log on to the official website of ACTREC Recruitment 2017. i.e www.actrec.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on job vacancies.
- Search for the desired notification.
- Download the official notification.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully.
- Click on Apply online.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Click on apply now.
- Select the post you are willing to apply for.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration process.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Don’t forget to save at the end so as to avoid loss of data.
- Submit the form.
- After successful completion of all the stages, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a printout of the online application form.
- Submit the hard copy of the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
- Candidates willing to submit it offline can take a print out of the application form, fill it and send it to the below mentioned postal address
Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.
- Advertisement Date: 18th July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18th July 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 14th August 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application Form: 18th August 2017
ACTREC Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here