Here is good news for every job seekers who are impatiently waiting for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Animal Husbandry Department, Government of Maharashtra has come up with a huge requirement. The AHD Maharastra Notification 2017 is to fill the 138 vacancies. There are various posts like Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and many other. Graduation degree holders looking for the above Posts Jobs can apply for the Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017.
Eligible applicants are advised to submit their online application form before the last date. Check the official notification from the link provided and apply for the Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Jobs 2017. Suitable candidates can also check full details about the recruitment @ ahd.maharashtra.gov. The last date to submit online applications is 26th July 2017.
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for Govt. Jobs searcher, as the Maharashtra Government has come up with a job opening in Maharastra. They release the advertisement of AHD Livestock Supervisor Jobs 2017 Notification recently. The Animal Husbandry Department Team is hiring well educated and dedicated candidates to fill the 138 Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk & other posts for AHD Maharashtra Vacancy 2017. Hence, apply for the above posts before the last date. Check the notification to know the required eligibility parameters of Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 from the link provided. Fill out the application forms and submit on or before the last date.
The Latest Employment News gives Latest AHD Maharashtra Careers 2017. We have provided the notification details in below section. All graduates and SSC passed candidates can apply for the upcoming Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Maharashtra Jobs 2017 to work under Maharashtra Government. Here you can find all details like vacancies, Posts name, Last date, exam dates. So read the whole article. You have the chance to fill the application form of Maharashtra AHD Recruitment till 26th July 2017. So, hurry up job seekers and know all further information regarding the AHD Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Notification in the section below.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Details – ahd.maharashtra.gov
|Name of the Organisation||Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra.|
|Post Name||Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts.|
|Total Number of posts||138 posts.|
|Mode of application||Online.|
|Start date of submitting Application||Available Now.|
|Last date for submitting Application||26th July 2017.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Maharashtra|
AHD Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Livestock Supervisor.||114 Posts.|
|2.||Senior Clerk.||10 Posts.|
|3.||Clerk Typewriter.||07 Posts.|
|4.||Stenographer (Upper Class).||01 Posts.|
|5.||Stenographer (Lower Class).||01 Posts.|
For more details About AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, please visit the Official Website.
Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Livestock Supervisor Posts: Candidates applying for Livestock Supervisor posts must pass SSC from a recognized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
- Senior Clerk Posts: Candidates applying for Senior Clerk posts must have a graduation degree from a recognized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
To know the education qualification of other posts, refer the official notification provided here.
The Applicants of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 should possess the following age limit.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 46 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according the rules and norms of Maharashtra Govt.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 150/-
Pay Scale: The Animal Husbandry Dept. is paying a wondrous pay scale to all elected aspirants.
- Livestock Supervisor: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- Senior Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- Clerk Typewriter: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- Upper-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,400/-.
- Lower-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,300/-.
- Driver: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
The AHD Officials will select the nominees according to their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If required).
How to Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra i.e www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
- Go to Careers Page and select the AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of the desired post.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the next page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button, an application form will appear on your computer screen.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will find submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the required Application Fee according to your category.
- Keep a print copy of the Application form for future use.
- Last date for submission of application form: 26th July 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
AHD Maharashtra Official Notification 2017 – Click Here