Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University recently announces the notification for the BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Professor Posts. As per the latest notification, the department has released 20 vacancies in the Model College Ghansawangi, Dist. Jalna. So, those candidates who want to check the details for this latest www.bamu.ac.in Vacancy 2017, can visit the official website. This is a great opportunity for you to get a job in this department. The candidates have to walk-in to the interview venue on 8th and 9th August 2017 for the Assistant Professor jobs. The job aspirants have to apply for these job openings because this will be one of the great opportunities. The job for these given post in the BAMU Careers 2017 will be on contract basis.
Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Notification 2017
Since this is a great opportunity for the job aspirants who are willing to get Government Jobs, it is advisable to the candidates to prepare well for the selection rounds. Those candidates who have a dream of working in this hospital can apply for the BAMU Jobs 2017. If you are looking for Sarkari Naukri with BAMU 2017, then you are at the right page. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification for Assistant Professor Posts. As per the BAMU Recruitment 2017 Notification, there will be a Personal Interview round and those who will clear the selection rounds will be placed. Hurry up aspirants; apply as soon as possible as there are 20 BAMU Vacancies 2017. So, it is important for you to prepare hard for the selection rounds that will be conducted by the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Officials.
Here on this page, we have given the details of recruitment for Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Jobs 2017 including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News of BAMU University Notification 2017. Scroll down to read the complete post that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University 2017 Job Openings.
BAMU Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ www.bamu.ac.in
|Name of the Board||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Interview|
|Interview Dates||8th August 2017 & 9th August 2017|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|11||JOC & VOC||01 + 01|
|13||Liberian Asst. (Fix Pay)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for BAMU University Jobs 2017
The eligibility criteria for the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University jobs as follows. Scroll down on the page for reading all the necessary details of eligibility.
- Marathi, Hindi, English: The candidates applying for these latest posts in BAMU Recruitment 2017 should be M.A B+.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates applying for various subjects to be SET/NET/Ph.D.
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
The candidate will be selected for the BAMU Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professor on basis of performance in the following round:
- There is no age limit for the candidates applying for the jobs in BAMU.
To know the further information related to the age limit criteria, refer to the official notification.
- There is no application fee for the BAMU Recruitment.
For details related to the pay scale of the job recruitment, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for BAMU Aurangabad Career 2017
- Logon to the official website of BAMU i.e bamu.ac.in.
- Search for the related notification.
- Download the Official Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If eligible, walk-in to the interview venue on the given dates.
- Date of Interview for post 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13: 8th August 2017.
- Interview Date For Posts 4,5,6,7,8,9: 9th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Official Website|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016 has released recently. Interested Candidates of Professor Jobs can utilize this chance. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University had issued a notification to recruit 90 Faculty Posts into the University. The Posts available are explicitly specified in the Table. Interested Candidates can Apply Online or Offline. The Last date of online Applications acceptance is 10th August 2016 & for Offline 19th August 2016. According to the Dates specified in the Notification pdf, Apply for it. All the Applicants can download the Notification pdf using the link Provided below. There are totally 90 Posts available in BAMU. The Posts available in the Notification are Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor Posts. All the information regarding the Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Qualification, etc., are provided here. The Job location is Aurangabad, Maharastra. Based on the Performance in Interview, the Candidates are selected.
Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment for Professor Jobs
There are Many Vacancies in all three Posts. We will provide them in below Tabular form for a detailed view. Therefore the Candidates can apply according to the Subjects & Branches in BAMU. The Vacancy details of BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016 is given below. Applicants can verify them on this page. The University has a requirement of Professor. According to the Requirement, the Board has published the Information as below. There is three Block.
|Block available||No of Posts|
|Block A (Professor)||18 Posts|
|Block B (Associate Professor)||28 Posts|
|Block C (Assistant Professor)||39 Posts|
|Block D (Deputy Librarian)||01 Posts|
|Block E (Assistant Librarian)||03 Posts|
|Block F (Keeper of History Museum)||01 Posts|
|Total Posts||90 Posts|
Professor Post: The Branches available are Marathi, English, History, Political Science, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Biochemistry, and Tourism Administration.
Associate Professor Post: The Branches available are Hindi, English, Pali & Buddhism, Dramatics, History, Economics, Political Science, Mass Communication & Journalism Library & Information Science, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Bio-Technology, Commerce, Law, Tourism Administration, Chemical Technology, Microbiology, and Education.
Assistant Professor Post: The Branches available are Marathi, English, Translation/ Culture/ Linguistics Russian, German, French, Pali & Buddhism, Dramatics Economics, Sociology, Mass Communication & Journalism Library & Information Science, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Statistics, Commerce, Physical Education, Computer Sci. & I.T, Water & Land Management, and Bio-Technology
Therefore, applicants can verify the Official Notification pdf for any further details.
Eligibility Criteria for BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016
The Eligibility Criteria consists of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and many other details. Verify the Details before applying for BAMU Professor Jobs. Those who want to apply for BAMU Aurangabad Professor Jobs must have Satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. Experience is also required for the Professors in BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016. But the candidates must submit the Experience certificate. For all other Graduation Jobs Check our Website.
Qualification of Applicants in their Education for BAMU Recruitment:
The Information regarding the Education Qualification is given below.
- Professor qualification: They are different for some set of Branches.Therefore, for clear information Check the official Notification.
- Associate Professor Qualification: They are different for some set of Branches.Therefore, for clear information Check the official Notification.
- Assistant Professor Qualification: They are different for some set of Branches.Therefore, for clear information Check the official Notification.
Post Wise Experience for BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016:
There are two scales available for Aurangabad BAMU Recruitment
For Professor post (Block A): The Experience varies for various Subjects. So check the official Notification for details.
Associate Post (Block B): The Experience varies for various Subjects. So check the official Notification for details.
For Assistant Post (Block C): The Experience varies for various Subjects. So check the official Notification for details.
Age Limit for BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016:
Details regarding Age are not clearly specified. So Check the official Notification pdf.
Therefore, For any info regarding the Aurangabad BAMU Recruitment 2016 download the pdf given below and verify it.
BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016 Job Description
Post Name: Professor Jobs.
Name of the Organization: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in
No. of Vacancies: 90 Posts.
Application Mode: Offline & online.
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Job Category: Maharashtra State Government Jobs.
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016 will get the following mentioned Salary below.
- For Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with Average Grade Pay of Rs.10000 (Minimum pay in pay band Rs.43000).
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with Average Grade Pay of Rs.9000.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39000 with Average Grade Pay of Rs.6000.
- Deputy Librarian: Rs. 37400-67000 with Average Grade Pay of Rs.9000
- For Assistant Librarian: Rs15600-39100 with Average Grade Pay of Rs.5400
The Process involves the only Interview round. As the Notification released is just as a Walk-in.
Application Fees: Not specified in the Notification.
How to apply for BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016
Here we have given all the steps to apply for the Aurangabad BAMU Recruitment 2016. Follow the below steps here.
- First of all, Read the Notification carefully.
- There are two ways of applying, online & offline.
- Those who want to apply Online should first visit the official Site.
- There is Recruitment Button at the bottom of the Page. In that Teaching Posts, button is available.
- A page open in it, Download the Notification & Click on Apply online Button.
- Registered Candidates can enter the fields specified. Otherwise, Register if you are visiting for the first time.
- After Logging in, the Application form is available.
- Fill the required Details & Submit the Application form Along with Payment.
- Certificates of Degree/ ph.d.
- Paper Publication Details.
- Experience Certificates.
Hence, For any details check the official Notification
Important Dates of BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2016 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: From now.
- Last Date of Applications online Submission: 10/08/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 19/08/2016.
Address of SVIMS Tirupati:
The University Secretariat,
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad- 431 004. (M.S.)
Furthermore, any queries check the official Notification pdf provided below.
Before filling the Application Form, read the Application pdf thoroughly & then start Applying. Because of a lot of Instructions in the Pdf we are suggesting to read the Notification.