Bhiwandi Nizampur Municipal Corporation Jobs 2017
Bhiwandi Nizampur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 Notification: Attend Walk-In-Interview for 77 Vacancies. The Organization has various Vacancies for Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can start downloading BNCMC application forms from 20th November 2017. Also, Eligible Job seekers can attend the Walk-In-Interview on 27th November 2017 and 29th November 2017 and make this BNCMC Job 2017 yours. Furthermore, details like walk-in-interview venue, educational qualification, pay scale details are available in the below sections. Alos, visit @ www.bncmc.gov.in to know more details about BNCMC Vacancy 2017.
Bhiwandi Nizampur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation (BNCMC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist and Other Posts|
|Walk-In-Interview Dates||27-11-2017 & 29-11-2017|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
BNCMC Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Full-Time Medical Officer||04|
|2.||Part Time Medical Officer||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2017
Candidates applying for Bhiwandi Nizampur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 Notification must satisfy following eligibility.
- Full time and Part Time Medical Officer: Passed MBBS from recognized University.
- ANM: Must have passed Madhyamik.
- Lab Technician: Must have passed B.Scc with D.M.I.T.
- Pharmacist: Must have completed D.Pharma.
Full Time Medical Officer and Part Time Medical Officer:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
ANM, Lab Technician, Pharmacist:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
- Full Time Medical Officer: Rs.54,000/-.
- Part Time Medical Officer: Rs.28,350/-.
- ANM: Rs.8,640/-.
- Lab Technician: Rs.8,400/-.
- Pharmacist: Rs.10,000/-.
- Please Check Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Users must visit BNCMC Official Site @ www.bncmc.gov.in
- On the main page, search for the desired notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, download the application form.
- Fill in details like Name, DOB, Educational Qualification and others.
- Paste your recent photograph
- Attach necessary documents.
- Carry the duly filled application form along with necessary documents on the day if Interview.
Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation,
Nabin Prasaki Building,
6th floor, Medical Health Department,
Other Links to Consider:
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies