Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 199 System Officer Vacancies:
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 199 System Officer and Senior System Officer Vacancies: Recruitment Notice from High court of Bombay is here!!! Newly, Bombay High Court Bharti, Mumbai Maharashtra invites Online applications from eligible candidates for 159 Posts of System Officers and 40 Posts of Senior System Officers. Intended Candidates can get the link of Online Application below. Apply Online for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 from 14th February 2019 @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Closing Date to submit your application forms is 26th February 2019. Know more about Eligibility, Salary, Selection procedure in the below sections.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 for System Officers
|Name of the Post & Vacancies||Last Date||Details|
|System Officer and Senior System Officer – 199 (LIVE)||26th February 2019||Bombay High Court System Officer Recruitment 2019|
Bombay High court Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 199 Head Constable Vacancies: The Vacancies are purely on contract basis under the provisions of Finance commission for a period of 12 months. The appointment can be extended for the next 12 months based on candidates performance and requirements of the High Court. Willing candidates can check the eligibility conditions available below and apply for Bombay High court Recruitment 2019 before the deadline i.e. 26th February 2019. Also, Check Roles and Responsibilities in the following sections of this page.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Name of the Board||Bombay High Court Bharti|
|Name of the Post||System Officer and Senior System Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||199|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||26th February 2019|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Mumbai|
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 – Post wise Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior System Officer||40|
Latest Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details:
All applicants of Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 must fulfill the list of eligibility conditions provided below. On successfully satisfying the below provided eligibility conditions, start your Online Application process.
Educational Qualification for Bombay High court Recruitment 2019:
System Officer (SO) & Senior System Officer (SSO):
- Passed Be/B. Tech in Computer Science or Engineering or IT or EE or its equivalent along with 05 years of experience.
- BE/B. Tech in CS/EEE or MCA or its equivalent from a recognized board
- Must possess Network Certifications
- Must have Additional Certificates like MCSE/RHCE/RHEL from recognized board.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Age Limit Details:
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
- Up to 05 Years
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Bombay High Court Recruitment System Office Salary:
- System Officer (SO) – Rs.40,000/- per month
- Senior System Officer (SSO) – Rs.46,000/- per month
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, Visit the official website of Bombay High Court i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Check for the Official Notification and read it Carefully.
- Now, Click on Bombay High court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked in Bombay High court Online application form 2019.
- Upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Process.
Roles and Responsibilities of System Officer:
- System Officer should assist the Registrar General in High Court and Principal district Judge, ICT enablement of the Courts to enhance the efficiency of the case information system.
- System Officer should train Officers and staff.
- Must Daily Upload data to the national Judicial Data Grid.
- Must resolve day technical issues.
- Should Facilitate the Principal District Judge in monitoring and analyze the data uploaded on the National Judicial Data Grid in order to generate Reports that are necessary to improve the Court or Cases Management.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Official Advertisement Date||13th February 2019|
|Start Date to Apply||14th February 2019|
|Last Date to Send Application Form||26th February 2019|
Important Links for High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2019-20:
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bombay (Mumbai) High Court Bharti:
The High Court of Bombay, which is the Superior Court of Colleges and one of the highest courts in the country. He has appellate jurisdiction over the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to its headquarters in Mumbai, it has banks in Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa). It can be said that the legal history of Bombay began in 1661 when it became a British possession. The city and the island of Bombay were received by the British under the dowry of the Portuguese princess Catalina de Braganza, sister of Alfonso VI, monarch of the Portuguese era when she married King Charles II.
The distant ascendancy of the Supreme Court, while interesting, is not very inspiring until we arrive at the Court of the Clerk created by the Charter of 1798. We stick to the British period because our Supreme Court has no conceivable link today. and these tribunals Of the law as it existed in Portugal, and even in the Muslim era, the judicial history of Bombay begins with the Charter of 1668 which accompanies the transfer of Bombay from the Crown to the East India Company. In 1670, the administration of justice was in the hands of the judges who sat at the customs of Bombay and Mahim. The 1670 system was very basic and had several disadvantages and the judicial system was too much like the executive government of the island.