- 1 High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2017
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2017
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 is the new notification to recruit 108 vacancies for Personal Assistant Posts. Candidates who are looking for Graduate jobs can apply for this Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification. Eligible aspirants can get apply online link to apply for Bombay High Court Jobs 2017 @ bhc.mahaonline.gov.in According to the Daily Employment News, Bombay High Court Released the Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification. The Notification is to fill up the 108 Vacancies. Job seekers who are seeking for the Sarkari Naukri may utilize this notification without any doubt. Because our site providing the Clear vision of the Bombay High Court Notification 2017. So Applicants who are going apply for these Jobs advised referring the below-mentioned details. Candidates can also download the Bombay High Court Jobs 2017 Official notification through official website i.e bhc.mahaonline.gov.in or through this post.
Bombay High Court invites the Applications from Eligible and Interested Aspirants who have completed Degree from any recognized University or Board. So it will become a more competitive examination for all Job Applicants. Those who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria mentioned by the Bombay High Court are eligible to apply. The online application for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification available from 20th June 2017 to 4th July 2017. So all Government Jobs Searchers make use of this Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2017 Notification at Bombay High Court Official Website @ bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Bombay High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||108 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Personal Assistant|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||20th June 2017|
|Last Date||4th July 2017|
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Personal Assitant Jobs
The following eligibility criteria have to be met for High Court at Bombay.
- Applicants should have University Degree.
For more details regarding educational qualification, aspirants are advised to refer official advertisement notification.
Candidate’s age should lie in between the mentioned Age Criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2017 Other Details
Applicants need to pay the application fee to apply for this Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2017 Notification through challan or online.
- For OBC/ General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee
Applied Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Tests conducted by the officials of Bombay High Court.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court PA Notification 2017
- Initially, Applicants must visit official website of Bombay High Court i.e bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Read that official Advertisement Notification carefully.
- Search for New Registration or Login at Left Side on the Home Page.
- If you are a New User Click on the New Registration.
- Give the Required Details and Create New User.
- After that Login with your User Name and Password.
- Then fill the Application with relevant details.
- Upload Scanned Documents and Photo & make fee payment
- Finally, Click on Submit and Take a Printout of Application for Further Use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th July 2017.
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant – Official Notification