- 1 BHC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 100 Bombay High Court Jobs
- 1.1 Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 for 100 Law Clerk Vacancies
- 1.2 High Court of Bombay Recruitment Notification 2016 – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- 1.3 Apply Online for 100 Law Clerk Posts Recruitment – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- 1.4 Number of Law Clerk posts Category and post wise – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 is updated here. Eligible Candidates can apply online for 100 Law Clerk posts on or before the last date 30th September 2016. Contenders can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, selection process directly from our page.
BHC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 100 Bombay High Court Jobs
High Court of Judicature, Bombay is one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It is responsible for enforcing law and order in the state of Maharashtra. Every year, it releases various notifications to fill vacancies under its department. In a similar manner, this year also, the Bombay High Court Released a Recruitment Notification to fill 100 Law Clerk posts. It is the Latest Employment News of this week. The aspirants who want to work with Maharashtra State government can apply for this notification. The application mode is online.
The Bombay High Court (BHC) Recruitment details are available at the official site. The BHC is looking for the most talented and eligible contestants to take up these posts. The Eligible contenders can apply for these clerk posts on or before the last date 30th September 2016. Individuals can check the eligibility conditions, selection process, application mode, age limit, salary details from the notification updates on our page below. Therefore, all job seekers can utilise this opportunity of getting a Government job through Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. Click here to get Latest Government Jobs.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 for 100 Law Clerk Vacancies
The Jobseekers who are eagerly waiting for a long to get a Government Job can check the details of Bombay High Court Recruitment Details here on our page. Because we are providing the complete Recruitment information about the High Court of Bombay Jobs Notification 2016 for all interested aspirants. The BHC Recruitment Notification is available below on our website directly at a free of cost. The Notification Specifies the job type, package, Age Criteria, academic qualification, selection procedure, method of applying and other allowances applied to the qualified contenders. Therefore, interested individuals can utilise this golden opportunity of getting a Maha Job through Bombay High Court Jobs Recruitment Notification 2016.
High Court of Bombay Recruitment Notification 2016 – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Court Name: High Court of Bombay
Name of the post: Clerk posts
Number of Vacancies: 100 jobs
Category Type: State Government Jobs
Work Location: Maharashtra
Application Method: Online
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Personal Interview
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Apply Online for 100 Law Clerk Posts Recruitment – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
We provided the complete Recruitment details regarding the Law Clerk Jobs here on our website. Therefore, contestants who are going to apply for the BHC Recruitment Notification 2016 can check the details here on our website recruitment.guru. Aspirants can utilise the opportunity of getting a government job through High Court of Bombay Jobs Notification.
Number of Law Clerk posts Category and post wise – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- 80 Law Clerk posts.
- 20 candidates on the contract basis.
- The candidates should possess LLB Certificate from the Recognised University.
- All Aspirants should possess post graduate degree in Law are eligible to apply for Bombay high Court Recruitment Notification 2016.
- The individuals should have a minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30Years.
- Contestants who will be selected can get a salary of Rs.20,000/- per month and other allowances as fixed by the Government Officials.
- The individuals will be shortlisted based on the academic percentages.
- Selected aspirants will have to appear for the Personal Round of the selection process.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Jobs Recruitment Notification 2016
The eligible individuals who are going to apply for the Law Clerk Jobs can check the details here on our page. Because we have given the detailed procedure regarding the application procedure. Therefore, all aspirants can go through the below steps to apply for these Law jobs.
- Firstly, log in the Bombay High Court Official page, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Now, the page will open.
- There is a Recruitment Tab.
- Now, check for the Recruitment Notification here.
- Later, go through all the details about recruitment.
- Now, Check whether the eligibility satisfied or not.
- Finally, the contenders can apply for Law Clerk Jobs.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date to Commence Online Application: 28th August 2016
The last date to submit Online Application Form: 30th September 2016