CIDCO Recruitment 2017
CIDCO Recruitment 2017: City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra is ready to recruit eligible candidates for Programmer, Clerk, Accounts Clerk & Other posts. There are 57 Vacancies available in CIDCO Notification 2017. Therefore, all the job searchers can apply online for CIDCO Jobs 2017 from 7th November 2017 @ www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. The last date to submit your application forms for CIDCO Vacancy 2017 is 27th November 2017. So, make the best use of this great opportunity and be a part of CIDCO Careers 2017.
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-18 details
|Name of the Organization||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO)|
|Total Vacancies||Programmer, Clerk, Accounts Clerk & Others|
|Starting date to apply||07-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||27-11-2017|
|Job Category||Government Jobs in Maharashtra|
CIDCO Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Field Officer (General)||04.|
|3.||Field Officer (Social Service)||01.|
Eligibility Criteria for CIDCO Jobs 2017
Candidates applying for City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification has to meet below provided eligibility conditions,
- Programmer: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university. Should also have SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP).
- Clerk Typist: Passed SSC English Typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra state council of Examination.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Written Examination/Interview.
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/-.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-.
How to Apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must first visit CIDCO Official website .e. www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Search for the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill necessary details like name, educational qualification and other details.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Upload the scanned copy of necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Submit the filled application form before 27-11-2017.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification was released by City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra to fill 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, & Various Posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date 28/01/2016. Every year CIDCO conducts recruitment for a various number of posts. Candidates can get the official Notification of CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 from cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. More details of Maharashtra CIDCO AE Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc. is mentioned below.
Aspirants can bookmark our website recruitment.guru to get more information regarding CIDCO AE Recruitment 2016 Notification, CIDCO AE Syllabus, CIDCO AE Previous Papers, CIDCO Admit Cards, CIDCO Results, etc.
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) is a city planning organization created by the Government of Maharashtra. CIDCO was formed on 17 March 1970 under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. Its purpose at the time of its creation was to develop a satellite town to Mumbai, Maharashtra India to ease traffic congestion in the city and provide open spaces, playing fields, housing and industrial sites outside the city. The corporation is controlled by a board of directors appointed by the state government. For more details visit the official website cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
CIDCO Maharashtra AE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details
Total No of Posts: 221 Posts.
|S.No.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||173.|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||03.|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Telecom)||01.|
|5.||Field Officer (Architect)||10.|
|7.||Field Officer (General)||04.|
|8.||Higher Grade Stenographer||06.|
|9.||Fire Station Officer||01.|
The CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil, Electrical, Telecom or Communication Engineering (BE/B.Tech) with minimum 1 year of experience as Engineer.
Junior Planner: Graduation in planning from the recognized university.
Field Officer (Architect): Full-Time Degree or equivalent Govt. Diploma in Architecture – B. Arch / G.D. Arch. from a recognized University & also should have SAP GLOBAL certification & with minimum 1 year of experience as Architect.
Accountant: B.Com with minimum 7 years experience out of which 3 years in the cadre of Accounts Assistant or UDC in Accountant.
Field Officer (General): Degree in Law (LLB) with 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity.
Higher Grade Stenographer: SSC with GCC of speed 100/40wpm in English Shorthand/ TW & Experience of 2 years as a stenographer.
Fire Station Officer: Graduate in Any Discipline or Diploma in Fire Engineering of National Fire Service College, Nagpur & Experience is required.
Sub Officer: Graduate in any discipline.
For S.No 1 to 8 Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 33 Years.
For Fire Station Officer:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 40 Years.
For Sub Officer:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 35 Years.
Starting date to apply in Online mode: 07-01-2016.
Last date to Apply Online: 28-01-2016.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For ST/SC/OBC, VJNT, PWD, and SBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Written Test.
- Proficiency Test.
Procedure to apply for Assistant Engineer CIDCO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Register as a new user & carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application & Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications & and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify if required & Submit the Application and Proceed to make payment.
- After the payment is done, Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for future use.
*More details about How to Apply are given in the official notification. Click the below link to view it.
Details about City & Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Organization: City and Industrial Development Corporation.
No of Posts: 221 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, & Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra, India.
Official Website: cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
Direct Link to apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2016