- 1 CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 About CIDCO
- 1.2 CIDCO Maharashtra AE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details
- 1.3 CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 CIDCO 2016 Recruitment Notification
- 3 CIDCO 2016 Recruitment Notification
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification was released by City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra to fill 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, & Various Posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date 28/01/2016. Every year CIDCO conducts recruitment for a various number of posts. Candidates can get the official Notification of CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 from cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. More details of Maharashtra CIDCO AE Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc. is mentioned below.
Aspirants can bookmark our website recruitment.guru to get more information regarding CIDCO AE Recruitment 2016 Notification, CIDCO AE Syllabus, CIDCO AE Previous Papers, CIDCO Admit Cards, CIDCO Results, etc.
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) is a city planning organization created by the Government of Maharashtra. CIDCO was formed on 17 March 1970 under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. Its purpose at the time of its creation was to develop a satellite town to Mumbai, Maharashtra India to ease traffic congestion in the city and provide open spaces, playing fields, housing and industrial sites outside the city. The corporation is controlled by a board of directors appointed by the state government. For more details visit the official website cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
CIDCO Maharashtra AE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details
Total No of Posts: 221 Posts.
|S.No.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||173|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Telecom)||01|
|5.||Field Officer (Architect)||10|
|7.||Field Officer (General)||04|
|8.||Higher Grade Stenographer||06|
|9.||Fire Station Officer||01|
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil, Electrical, Telecom or Communication Engineering (BE/B.Tech) with minimum 1 year of experience as Engineer.
For Junior Planner: Graduation in planning from recognized university.
For Field Officer (Architect): Full-Time Degree or equivalent Govt. Diploma in Architecture – B. Arch / G.D. Arch. from a recognized University & also should have SAP GLOBAL certification & with minimum 1 year of experience as Architect.
For Accountant: B.Com with minimum 7 years experience out of which 3 years in the cadre of Accounts Assistant or UDC in Accountant.
For Field Officer (General): Degree in Law (LLB) with 3 years experience on a supervisory capacity.
For Higher Grade Stenographer: SSC with GCC of speed 100/40wpm in English Shorthand/ TW & Experience of 2 years as stenographer.
For Fire Station Officer: Graduate in Any Discipline or Diploma in Fire Engineering of National Fire Service College, Nagpur & Experience is required.
For Sub Officer: Graduate in any discipline.
For S.No 1 to 8 Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 33 Years.
For Fire Station Officer:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 40 Years.
For Sub Officer:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 35 Years.
Starting date to apply in Online mode: 07-01-2016.
Last date to Apply Online: 28-01-2016.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For ST/SC/OBC, VJNT, PWD, and SBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Written Test.
- Proficiency Test.
Procedure to apply for Assistant Engineer CIDCO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Register as a new user & carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application & Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications & and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify if required & Submit the Application and Proceed to make payment.
- After the payment is done, Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for future use.
*More details about How to Apply are given in the official notification. Click the below link to view it.
Details about City & Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Organization: City and Industrial Development Corporation.
No of Posts: 221 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, & Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra, India.
Official Website: cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
Direct Link to apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2016