CSIR NCL Recruitment 2019
CSIR NCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 19 Scientist, Sr. Scientist Vacancies. National Chemical Laboratory has announced a Job Notification to fill 19 Vacancies of Scientist, Senior Scientist Posts. Interested aspirants can apply for the vacancy through the Online process. Applicants can start filling the application form. The Last date of the application is said to end up by 06th January 2020. This is A unique opportunity for research careers in Science & Technology.
In order to meet the incoming demands of research in both basic and allied sciences, applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indian researchers having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up research as a career in the field of Biochemical Sciences, Physical & Materials Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Process Development, Catalysis & Inorganic, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Science & Engineering to fill up the vacancy of following posts of scientists as per the details given below.
<< Also Check: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – 350 Openings>>
NCL Pune Scientist Recruitment 2019-20 Openings
|Organization Name||CSIR National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Senior Scientist|
|No.of. Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Application||06th January 2020|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Job|
CSIR NCL Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019
Applicants can get the complete details of CSIR NCL Recruitment from the below sections.
Educational Qualification – CSIR NCL Recruitment:
- Scientist – Candidates who have completed Ph. D. submitted in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology OR M.E/M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology.
- Sr. Scientist – Applicants who have done a Ph.D. in Chemical Science/Chemistry in the area of catalysis from a reputed university or institute with two years of research experience.
Age Limit for NCL Vacancies:
Aspirants must know that as per NCL Pune Recruitment 2019 Notification, you must possess below the age to fill the available Vacancies in NCL Pune Jobs for the Scientist, Senior Scientist Posts.
- Scientist – Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
- Senior Scientist – Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- SC / ST / PWD / Women / CSIR Employees / Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- The candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs. 100/- in favor of ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ through online payment system i.e. NEFT / Bank Transfer/Net Banking, etc., with the following details:
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Account No.:30267257846
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
- Branch Code: 3552
- Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune.
<<Also Check: PCMC Recruitment – 97 Openings>>
CSIR NCL Jobs Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Pay Matrix (7th CPC)||Total Emoluments (per month)|
|Scientist||Level – 11|
(Rs. 67700 – 208700)
|Sr. Scientist||Level – 12|
(Rs. 78800 – 209200)
CSIR NCL Careers – Selection Process:
How to Apply for CSIR NCL Scientist & Senior Scientist Jobs 2020?
- Firstly, download the CSIR NCL Recruitment Official Notification and go through the details
- Check the eligibility details, if you are eligible can go further
- Click on the Apply Online Link Provided Below.
- Then read the Instructions before filling online application
- After, Start filling Online Form with all the required details.
- Recheck whether the details are properly filled & move to the next step.
- After completely filling the online application form, first, you save the application in PDF format as then print the ‘Application Form’.
Other Important Instructions for NCL Pune Scientist Recruitment 2019
- Candidates need to note down “Application ID” carefully for future communication.
- The candidates must sign on this computer-generated printed online application.
- This computer-generated application (Print-out) duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate (if applicable), acknowledgment of remitted application fee (if applicable), along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed.
- The application should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ (Post Code ________) Advt. No………” by post to the following address so that it should reach on or before 24th January 2020.
Registered Postal Address:
CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra).
Important Date for NCL Pune Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||06th January 2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy applications||24th January 2020|
Important Links for CSIR NCL Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||300 – Generalist Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|MAHADISCOM Recruitment||156 – Apprentice||[31-12-2019]|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|SAIL Recruitment||148 – Raw Material Division||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||1,104 – Act Apprentice||[25-12-2019]|
|MSRLM Recruitment||42 – Mid Level Consultant, Senior Level Consultant & Others||[27-12-2019]|
|PCMC Recruitment||97 – Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Helper & Other||[23-12-2019]|
About CSIR National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge-based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.