Latest notification for DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 is released. The NEET PG 2017 qualified candidates should apply for 216 DHS Maharashtra CPS PG diploma admission 2017 at various Medical colleges. Applicants should complete Maharashtra CPS Post Graduate Courses Application @ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in before 09/06/2017. Moreover, candidates can download the DHS Maharashtra notification 2017 216 CPS PG Diploma posts admission on this page.
Maharashtra DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017
The Directorate of Health Services, Maharashtra official site. arogya.maharashtra.gov.in is displaying a notification for CPS PG courses 2017. From the notification, the DHS Maharashtra is inviting applications from eligible candidates to get the DHS Maharashtra CPS PG Diploma admission 2017. Moreover, the general category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.2000/- to apply for CPS courses. Similarly, the applicants of other categories need to pay the relevant application fee. However, you can check those details in the official DHS Maharashtra notification 2017 which we have provided below. You can download the notification and get all the information. So, keep reading the post to get more details on Sarkari Naukri 216 Maharashtra DHS Medical Courses posts admission.
216 CPS PG Diploma Posts Admission – DHS Maharashtra Notification 2017
Pursuant to the DHS Maharashtra recruitment notification 2017, candidates applying for the admissions should have certain eligibility criteria. The applicants should have passed the NEET PG 2017 to apply for Maharashtra Medical Post Graduate Courses. Along with this, the applicants have to complete the application fee payment within no time. Moreover, the candidates should go through the offline Maharashtra PCS Postgraduate courses application procedure. So, the applicants should send their application forms to the postal address mentioned in the DHS Maharashtra notification 2017. So, to know the details of the postal address, and other employment news, go through the following sections carefully.
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
|Details of DHS Maharashtra Exam|
|Name of the Organisation||Directorate of Health Services, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission|
|Number of Posts||216 posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Starting date for application||May 17, 2017|
|Last date for application||June 9, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Admission 2017:
- Applicants should have qualified the NEET PG 2017 to apply for CPS courses at various district hospitals in Maharashtra.
- To know more details on the qualification for Maharashtra DHS CPS courses, refer the official notification.
Application Fee for DHS CPS Post Graduate Medical Courses:
- General/OBC/SBC candidates – Rs.2000/-.
- SC/ ST/ VJ(DT)-A/ (NT1)NT-B/ (NT2)NT-C/ (NT3)NT-D/ PWD (PH) – Rs.1500/-.
- Applicants should pay the fee through demand draft in favour of “Director of Health Services, Mumbai.”
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra PG Medical Admissions 2017:
The applicants will be given admissions into the DHS CPS Post Graduate Medical Courses in the following selection procedures.
- Test/ interview.
Important Dates of DHS Maharashtra Notification 2017:
- Date of advertisement release – May 17, 2017.
- Last date for submitting applications – June 9, 2017.
- Last date for fee payment – June 9, 2017.
How to Apply for Maharashtra DHS PG Recruitment 2017? arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Visit the official page of Maharashtra Directorate of Health Services, arogya.maharashtra.gov.in to apply for DHS Maharashtra PG Diploma 2017 admission.
- On the home page, click on the link related to notification for 216 DHS CPS PG Diploma posts Admission 2017.
- Open the document of DHS Maharashtra Notification 2017 and download it.
- Read all the information in the notification and then download the CPS PG Courses Application Form.
- Fill in your details in the form and also attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Recheck all the details and then send the DHS Maharashtra Recruitment application form along with the documents to the following address.
List of Documents:
- Application form.
- NEET PG 2017 admit card.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, Passport).
- NEET PG 2017 result.
- M.B.B.S degree/ passing certificate.
- Medical Fitness certificate.
- Registration Certificate (MCI. MMC/ Any State Council).
State CPS Cell,
8th Floor, Arogya Bhavan,
St. George’s Hospital Compound,
Mumbai – 400 001.