To all the teaching job aspirants, Here is a good news!. Directorate of Medical Education and Research has issued a recent DMER Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Job Notification is for recruiting 188 aspirants to fill up their vacant Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor Posts. The DMER Vacancies 2017 online application form starts from 27th July 2017. Eligible applicants have to submit your online applications for DMER Jobs 2017 before 15th August 2017 to www.dmer.org.
DMER Notification 2017 @ www.dmer.org
Directorate of Medical Education and Research has released an official advertisement i.e DMER Recruitment 2017 Notification on 27th July 2017 for appointing 188 eligible candidates for the post of Professors. Aspirants can make use of this Maharashtra Government Jobs Notification to their best. All the aspirants applying for DMER Vacancies 2017 should submit their DMER online application form before 15th August 2017. Since the vacancies are limited in number, candidates can grab this one time chance and make this job yours. Contenders can get more information about like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and how to apply process about DMER Vacancy Maharashtra 2017 in the below sections.
According to Employment News aspirants must meet the educational criteria given in the official notification. Directorate of Medical Education will select the applicants of DMER Recruitment Notification 2017 based on their performance in written test and personal interview. Selected aspirants from this DMER Job Vacancy 2017 will get a good pay scale from the company along with government job in hand. So, Job seekers don’t miss out this amazing opportunity DMER Vacancy 2017. Individuals applying for this post will get age relaxation based on their reservation only if they provide necessary documents.
DMER Recruitment 2017 – 188 Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Name of the Post||Professor Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||188|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
DMER Maharashtra Teaching Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
DMER Maharashtra Professor Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants applying for DMER Maharashtra Professor Recruitment 2017 should possess the following eligibility details,
Individuals who are applying for these DMER Teaching Vacancy 2017 must have completed Post Graduation degree in MD/MS in the concerned subject from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
Aspirants applying for DMER Notification 2017 must attain the Age Limit as follows.
- Professor: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Associate Professor: Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum Age: 40yearss.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the eligible candidates as per the rules.
Applicants for Delhi Maharashtra Vacancies 2017 are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
All the selected individuals for DMER Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 will be offered a good pay scale as mentioned below.
Applicants who all are applying for DMER Vacancies 2017 as to pay the application fee as specified below.
How to Apply for Directorate of Medical Education and Research Jobs 2017
- Candidates must first visit the official website of DMER Recruitment Maharashtra 2017. @ www.dmer.org
- On the home page search for the desired notification and Click on the notification.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then Click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, date of birth, age and other details.
- Upload your Scanned photograph and Scanned documents.
- Pay the relevant application fee.
- Then Click Submit button at the bottom.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Advertisement Date: 27th July 2017.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 27th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|