Gadchiroli District Recruitment 2016 notification is to fill seven vacancies on Talathi posts with the candidates who have required skills and pay their full attention towards a job. The notification has mentioned totally seven jobs. The interested candidates who are looking for this opportunity can check the eligibility criteria for applying to the recruitment. If the concerned candidate has eligibility, then they can apply to the job through online. Candidates have to apply for the job before the closing date of application submission. If aspirant sent the application form after the last date, it would be rejected by the authority of Recruitment.
Gadchiroli District Recruitment Notification 2016 – Latest district government jobs
The collector office of Gadchiroli District which is under the state of Maharastra recently published an employment news. According to this news, there are seven vacancies on the Talathi jobs in the Gadchiroli District. Therefore Aspirants who completed their graduation in degree can apply to this job in the Gadchiroli District Recruitment Notification 2016. For further details, people can check the official website of the Gadchiroli District Notification 2016.
Gadchroli District Job Details
The aspirants who are waiting for the government job here is a Notification dropped by the Gadchiroli District. It is good news to the people who are eagerly waiting for the chance to placed in a government job. So, the Interested and eligible candidates check the details of the job before going to applying. We provide the complete details about the recruitment notification of Gadchiroli District 2016.
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Talathi post vacancy details – Gadchiroli District
The candidates who decided to apply for the job in Gadchiroli District once check the vacancy details of the notification. Applicants can apply to the post before the closing date for submission of application If they satisfy the post requirements.
Name of the District: Gadchiroli, Maharastra
Name of the Post: Talathi
Category: District jobs
Job Location: Gadchiroli, (Maharastra)
No of vacancies: 07
Method of Apply: Online
Closing Date: 10th August 2016
Salary Offered: Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with Grade pay Rs 4,200/-
Eligibility Criteria for the Gadchiroli District Recruitment 2016
Every job has its own value and also have some particular responsibilities. Although to fill this standard to the Thalathi job, Gadchiroli District government put some rules about eligibility criteria. The Aspirants check their eligibility before applying. We provide Peace of information about the eligibility criteria given below.
Education: Candidates should have Graduation in any Degree from Recognized University.
Age Limit: Aspirants should be between 18 to 38 years of age to fit this recruitment
Selection Process: The Selection Board of Collector Office of Gadchiroli will conduct written exam and Interview to the applied candidates.
Application Fee: In addition to all these particulars Gadchiroli District charges some amount of application fee from the Candidates. Fee details for all categories are given below
- For UR -application fee is Rs 300/-
- For other Reserved categories, Application fee is Rs 150/-
- First of all, Candidate once checks the details of post and eligibility.
- As a result, you will know entirely about the recruitment and your eligibility.
- Therefore you can apply to the job if you have interest as well as eligibility to do a job in Gadchiroli District.
- Open the official website of the Gadchiroli District Notification.
- In that website Search for The Application Form of Talathi.
- Pay concentration while filling the application form. Fill the details of you clearly in the application form without mistakes
- In addition to the application form scan the recent photograph and signature as well as attach your copies of relevant certificates.
- Finally, check your date before pressing the submit button.
- Take the printout of your application form. Hence it will be useful you in future regarding the job.
Starting date for Online application: 29th July 2016
Closing date for Submission Application Form: 10th August 2016