Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) released notification to fill 4 vacancies for the posts of Manager and Officer. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment is purely on contract basis. The last date to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment is 18/01/2017. Here we have provided required details regarding eligibility, pay scale, application procedure, and application link etc in the below sections. Aspirants can check the official website for more details in respect of HAL Manager Jobs.
Nashik, HAL Recruitment 2017 Details
HAL Aircraft Overhaul Division is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Dy. Manager, Officer and Asst Officer jobs. It better for the applicants to apply for HAL Vacancies, Nashik before the due date to avoid cancellation of the application form. HAL Chief Manager and Officer Jobs are completely contract based for a period of two years.
As many job seekers are waiting for Latest Government jobs, it would be the right opportunity for the candidates to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Jobs notification was released on 20th December 2016 with advertisement no HR/E/09/2016. The Last date to apply for HAL Jobs is 18th January 2017. HAL Vacancies, Nashik are under the Central Govt Jobs Category. Download the Application form for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs from the below available link.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Department||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Aerodrome||Chief Manager/ Sr. Manager/ Manager||01|
|2.||Aerodrome||Deputy Manager/ Officer/ Asst. Officer||02|
|3.||Meteorology||Sr. Manager/ Manager||01|
In the above table, we have given the details in respect of Department name, Post name and number of vacancies of HAL Asst Officer jobs.
HAL Nashik Recruitment Notification Overview – HAL Jobs
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Nashik, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Manager and Officer Jobs|
Details regarding HAL Manager Jobs such as organization name, job category and official website etc are provided in the above table. For more details related to Employment News of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment, job seekers can stay connected to our site Recruitment.guru
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment
Here we are providing details concerning required educational qualifications, the age limit for the posts of HAL Officer & Manager Posts.
- Candidates applying for Chief Manager/ Sr. Manager/ Manager jobs should have completed the regular degree in Engineering/ Technology or Degree / PG Degree in Arts/Sciecne/ Commerce.
- Aspirants applying for Sr. Manager/ Manager jobs should have done Post Graduation in any stream and Maths & Physics should be studied in any discipline at Graduation level.
- Applicants who want to apply for Deputy Manager/ Officer/ Asst. Officer jobs must have passed regular Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Degree or Diploma in Engineering. Candidates should have good written and communication skills in English for HAL Recruitment 2017.
Required Age Limit for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Jobs:
Maximum age limit for job seekers applying for HAL Nashik Jobs as on 31.12.2016 is available below.
- Chief Manager( Aerodrome): Maximum age up to 48 years.
- Sr. Manager (Aero, Met)/ Manager (Met, Aero)/ Dy Manager (Aero): Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Officer (Aero), Asst. Officer (Aero): Maximum age is up to 35 years.
Candidates can check the official advertisement for details in respect of age relaxation for HAL vacancies, Nashik.
HAL Asst Manager Recruitment Details
Aspirants applying for latest vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs can check the below sections for details concerning pay scale, application fee and important dates etc.
Pay Scale details:
The below are the details with respect to remuneration for various posts in HAL Recruitment, Nashik.
- Chief Manager: Rs.39,000/- to Rs.58,000/-.
- Sr. Manager: Rs.29,100/- to Rs.54,500/-.
- Manager: Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/-.
- Deputy Manager: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-.
- Officer: Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/-.
- Asst. Officer: Rs.12,600/- to Rs.32,500/-.
Selection Process of HAL Asst Officer jobs:
Selection of the applicants is purely based on their performance in either written test or interview.
- Written test will be conducted for the candidates applying for the post of Asst. Officer (Aero).
- Personal Interview will be done for job seekers applying for rest of the posts.
Important Dates for HAL Manager and Officer Vacancies:
- Notification release date: 20/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit application form: 18/01/2017.
Application Fee Details:
- General category aspirants should pay application fee is Rs.500/- through Demand Draft which is payable at SBI, other Township (SBI Branch Code: 1196) in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates, Fee is exempted.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment – Application Process
How to apply:
- Go the Official Website @ hal-india.com
- Click on Careers on the top right.
- Select Division as Aircraft Manufacturing Division, Nashik.
- Download the HAL Recruitment Advertisement and Application form.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Enter the details in application form with care.
- Send application form along with Demand Draft, relevant document copies by an ordinary post to the below mentioned postal address.
- Candidate name should be written on reverse side of the Demand Draft and Name of the post applied for, discipline and Advertisement number in bold should be superscribed on the top of the envelope.
Self-attested Document Photocopies to be sent through application form:
- Certificate of proof of Age.
- Qualification Certificates.
- Experience or Training Certificate if any.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit their Caste Certificate photocopies.
Senior Manager (Human Resources),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Aircraft Division, Nashik,
Ojhar Township Post Office,
Tal- Niphad District,