Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification is released on 7th July 2017. The Notification is released to fill 6 vacancies. Applicants can apply for maharastrapost.gov.in Vacancies through Speed post. Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 has vacancies for Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Welder, Painter and various other Posts. Candidates who are selected will be placed at any place in Maharastra. Job Seekers who are having the driving license can start filling the application form and send it before the last date mentioned below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Maharastra Postal Board is inviting Applicants who are in search for Sarkari Naukri Jobs. Contenders can make use of the opportunity released by Maharashtra Postal Circle Jobs 2017. Candidates who are a resident of Maharashtra can submit the application form before 28th August for Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Welder, and other Posts. Job seekers can separate application for the posts they are applying for through separate Speed post as per Maharashtra Post Office Notification 2017. Candidates can get to know about the examination date and tentative date of Driving Test from this article. Aspirants who are having the driving license can make use of the opportunity provided and fill the vacancies of MHV as per Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy 2017.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Maharastra Postal Board|
|Name of the Post||Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Welder, and Various other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Maharastra|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||03|
|Motor Vehicle Electrician||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Jobs 2017
Aspirants should have given eligibility criteria to work on various posts as per Maharashtra postal circle recruitment 2017.
For All Posts:
- Candidate should have passed 8th Standard from recognized Board/ Institute.
- Must have Driving License for the candidate who is applying for Motor Vehicle Mechanic or Electrician.
For more information regarding education details, Applicants can look at the Official Advertisement Below.
Job Seekers should have the following age limit as per Maharastra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- For All Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
Eligible Aspirants will be selected for Maharastra Postal Board based on following Selection Process.
- Driving Test.
- Competitive Trade Test.
For More details about Application Fee Candidates can look at the Official Advertisement of Maharastra Post Office Recruitment 2017 below.
Applicants who are qualified for the posts will get a huge pay scale as per Maharastra Government Board.
- For All Posts: Rs. 19,900( Pay Matrix level-02).
How to apply for Maharastra Post Office Vacancy 2017
- Aspirants first visit the official website i.e www.indianpost.gov.in
- In home page scroll down to the bottom, you will find opportunities.
- Click on opportunities.
- Then you can see different types of Notifications
- Click on the Notification for which you are applying for.
- Tehndownlod the application form
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other related details.
- Attach your Passport size photo on the left side.
- Attach relevant documents with the application form.
- Send the application form to the below-given address before the last date.
- Take Xerox of the application form for further reference.
Department of Posts.
Mail Motor Service 134/A,
- Application Starting Date: 07th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 28th August 2017.
Maharashtra Postal Recruitment 2017 – Official Advertisement
1789 GDS Posts – Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Notification: Indian Postal Department latest Notification for Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2017. The Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification has been dispatched at the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. 10th/ Matriculation passed aspirants can apply for the Maharashtra Post Office Postman Jobs 2017. The online application form for the Maharashtra Grameen Dak Sevaks posts is active at www.indiapost.gov.in. Applicants have to fill the Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Application form on or before the last date 12/08/2017.
We have immense pleasure in giving you the latest updates regarding the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 eligibility. Share this valuable information with your friends and apply for the Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy 2017 before the shutting dates.
Last Date For Sending Online Application Form Extended to 12/08/2017 – Apply Now
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The Department of Post, Government of India is looking to recruit the talented and eminent candidates for the GDS Vacancy. Hence, it has issued the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification at www.indiapost.gov.in. There are nearly about 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in Maharashtra Circle. Candidates looking for the Maharashtra Government Jobs can apply for the Indian Post Office Recruitment. Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form is available on the site up to 12/08/2017. Before applying, go through the Maharashtra Postal Office Jobs 2017 Vacancy details.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form www.indiapost.gov.in
To take part in the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment process, the applicants have to pay the application fee. The application fee for the General category candidates is Rs. 100/- and there is no application fee for the reserved category candidates. On the basis of the score obtained in the 10th, the officials will shortlist the eminent and skillful individuals for the Maharashtra Postal circle Gramin Dak Sevaks posts. Filtered aspirants will receive the salary of Rs.25000/- per month. The Starting date to apply online for the Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017 is 7 April 2017. And the application process ends on 12th August 2017. We have shared the overall details regarding this recruitment on our page Employment News.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Post Office Jobs details
|Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 1789 GDS Posts|
|Department Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle Department|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts|
|No of Vacancies||1789 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||07/04/2017|
|Closing date to Apply||12/08/2017|
Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy Details – 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Maharashtra
- UR: 1034 Posts
- OBC: 375 Posts
- SC: 124 Posts
- ST: 256 Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation varies for the Reserved Category aspirants as per the Government Norms and Regulations.
Academic Qualification: 10th/ Matriculation qualified individuals can proceed further and apply online for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts.
Selection Criteria: The Applicants of the Maharashtra Post office Postman vacancy will be shortlisted on the basis of following criteria.
- Automatic Generated Merit List.
- For the selection criteria, refer the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Notification.
Salary Structure: Eligible individuals for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy will receive the salary of Rs.25000/-
- SC/ST category aspirants: No fee
- OBC, General, Unreserved category individuals: Rs. 100/-
Maharashtra Post Office Application form 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for the Maharashtra Postal Vacancy 2017 have to visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates have to submit the application form before the scheduled dates 12/08/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy 2017? www.indiapost.gov.in
- Firstly, log on to the official website i..e, www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now, go to the careers tab and download the Notification.
- Carefully read the Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification for the eligibility.
- Now, click on the apply online link to complete the online registration.
- Enter the bio-data and necessary details.
- Upload the relevant Documents, Signature, the Photograph.
- Complete the Online registration before the closing dates i.e., 12/08/2017
Important Dates of Maharashtra Post Office Jobs:
- Opening date to submit the online application form: 07/04/2017
- Closing date for the submission of application form: 12/08/2017