- 1 450 Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs
- 1.1 MPSC Jobs Details – Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Vacancy
- 1.2 Maharashtra Tax Assistant Recruitment – Details
- 1.3 MPSC Tax Assistant Apply Online – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- 1.4 MPSC Maharashtra Tax Assistant Admit Cards 2016
- 1.5 Download PSC Maharashtra Tax Asistant Examination 2016 Notification PDF
The MPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 released just now. Candidates who are looking for the Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply Online for the 450 Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs before 25th July 2016.
450 Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission recently started inviting online applications to fill the vacant positions in the commission. It decided to hire the talented candidates for 450 Tax Assistant Jobs through the MPSC Tax Assistant Examination 2016. Many candidates are looking for the Maharashtra Government Jobs. Those individuals can use this great opportunity before the last Date. First, check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fee & process, pay scale and all other such details from the Official Notification. The full details of the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2016 are provided in this page. You can also visit the Official Website www.mpsc.gov.in for more details about the recruitment.
Applicants who want to participate in this MPSC Tax Asst Recruitment 2016 can verify your eligibility details. The eligible candidates can go through the Official Website www.mpsc.gov.in for more details about the recruitment. The commission is showing interest to appoint the aspirants who are highly talented. So, the commission is conducting the Written Test to screen the applied candidates. Applicants need to exhibit their in the Written Test though there is huge competition. Inorder to perform well the aspirants need to have proper preparation. The candidates can apply Online for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs from the official site mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 5th July 2016 to 25th July 2016.
The Selection Process of the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016 includes Written Examination, Skill Test/ Interview. Aspirants who performed well in the Written Test only be called for the Second Round. Applied candidates can attend the Written Test on 28/08/2016 at the pre-decided test centers.
MPSC Jobs Details – Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Vacancy
A huge number of candidates are looking for the Maharashtra Jobs can use this golden opportunity. In this section, we are providing the Job details that were released recently under the Advertisement No: 2216/-29/2016. Interested can view the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs details.
|S.No||Name of Jobs||Number of Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016
Candidates who want to apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2016 can check the eligibility criteria & age limits from this section. So, the candidates can also go through the below link for job wise eligibility details and so on.
Educational Qualifications for MPSC Tax Asst Exam 2016
- The aspirants who completed Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute Or equivalent Qualification are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistrant Jobs.
- They need to have the Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Typing Speed 30wpm in Marathi & 40 wpm in English.
Age Limits of MPSC Recruitment 2016
The candidates who have following age as on 1st August 2016 are allowed to apply for this MPSC Exam.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation may also be applicable. So, the aspirants can check the notification.
Maharashtra Tax Assistant Recruitment – Details
Name of Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in (Or) mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of Jobs: Tax Assistant.
Number of Jobs: 450 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Maharashtra State Government Job.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the Application fee through the given mode. The Amount of Application fee depends on the category to which the applicants belongs to.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.373/-.
- For other candidates: Rs. 273/-.
Pay Scale: Applicants who had appointed will get the salary of Rs. 5,200 – Rs.20,200 along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- per month.
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs will be selected based on the following selection procedure.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test/ Interview.
MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2016 Centers: The Applicants need to attend the Written Examination at given test center. The Test centres are given as follows: Akola, Amravati, Dhule, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Nashik, Kolhapur, Solapur, and Ratnagiri.
- Starting Date of Online Application for MPSC Exam: 5th July 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 25th July 2016.
- MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Date: 28th August 2016.
MPSC Tax Assistant Apply Online – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
The eligible candidates who are ready to apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs can check the below Process. The steps will help the aspirants to apply Online. We are providing simple steps of MPSC Recruitment 2016 Application process. Follow the steps provided below and apply for these MPSC Maharashtra 450 Jobs. Click on the enclosed link to redirect to the Online Application of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Tax Assistant Recruitment.
How to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2016 of Tax Assistant?
- First, refer the Official Notification from www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Go through the MPSC Recruitment details carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Online link provided below.
- Fill the Application form, upload the required documents.
- Make the application fee payment [Amount dependsa on your category].
- Submit the complete details along with the receipt of application fee.
- Download the Print of the Submitted Application Form.
Click on the link and find the Tax Assistant Apply Online Tab:
MPSC Maharashtra Tax Assistant Admit Cards 2016
After the completion of the MPSC Recruitment 2016, the candidates have to attend the Written Test on the given exam date. The Commission has also declared the Exam Centers & Exam Date. Before going to attend the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2016, the applicants can download the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Admit Cards. The aspirants without MPSC Hall Ticket will not be allowed to the Test Center. The commission may send E-Mails to the candidates.