- 1 296 Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs
- 1.1 MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Vacancies
- 1.2 Maharashtra Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.3 MPSC Jobs Details – Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Vacancy
- 1.4 MPSC Tax Assistant Apply Online – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- 1.5 MPSC Maharashtra Tax Assistant Admit Cards 2017
- 1.6 Download PSC Maharashtra Tax Assistant Examination 2017Notification PDF
The MPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 released just now. Candidates who are looking for the Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply Online for the 296 Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs before 6th June 2017.
296 Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission recently started inviting online applications to fill the vacant positions in the commission. It decided to hire the talented candidates for 296 Tax Assistant Jobs through the MPSC Tax Assistant Examination 2017. Many candidates are looking for the Maharashtra Government Jobs. Those individuals can use this great opportunity before the last Date. First, check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fee & process, pay scale and all other such details from the Official Notification. The full details of the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2017 are provided on this page. You can also visit the Official Website www.mpsc.gov.in for more details about the recruitment.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Vacancies
Applicants who want to participate in this MPSC Tax Asst Recruitment 2017 can verify your eligibility details. The eligible candidates can go through the Official Website www.mpsc.gov.in for more details about the recruitment. The commission is showing interest to appoint the aspirants who are highly talented. So, the commission is conducting the Written Test to screen the applied candidates. Applicants need to exhibit there in the Written Test though there is huge competition. In order to perform well, the aspirants need to have proper preparation. The candidates can apply Online for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs from the official site mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 17th May 2017 to 6th June 2017.
The Selection Process of the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 includes Written Examination, Skill Test/ Interview. Aspirants who performed well in the Written Test only be called for the Second Round. Applied candidates can attend the Written Test on 20/08/2017 at the pre-decided test centers.
Maharashtra Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission.|
|Official Website||www.mpsc.gov.in (Or) mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Name of Jobs||Tax Assistant|
|Number of Jobs||296 posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra State Government Job.|
|Starting date to apply||17/05/2017|
|Closing date to apply||06/06/2017|
MPSC Jobs Details – Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Vacancy
A huge number of candidates are looking for the Maharashtra Jobs can use this golden opportunity. In this section, we are providing the Job details that were released recently. Interested can view the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs details.
|S.No||Name of Jobs||Number of Openings|
|1.||Tax Assistant||296 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Candidates who want to apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2017 can check the eligibility criteria & age limits from this section. So, the candidates can also go through the below link for job wise eligibility details and so on.
Educational Qualifications for MPSC Tax Asst Exam 2017
- The aspirants who completed Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute Or equivalent Qualification are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs.
- They need to have the Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Typing Speed 30wpm in Marathi & 40 wpm in English.
Age Limits of MPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates who have the following age as on 1st August 2017 are allowed to apply for this MPSC Exam.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation may also be applicable. So, the aspirants can check the notification.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the Application fee through the given mode. The Amount of Application fee depends on the category to which the applicants belongs to.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.373/-.
- For other candidates: Rs. 273/-.
Pay Scale: Applicants who had appointed will get the salary of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Jobs will be selected based on the following selection procedure.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test/ Interview.
MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2017 Centers: The Applicants need to attend the Written Examination at given test center. The Test centers are given as follows: Akola, Amravati, Dhule, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Nashik, Kolhapur, Solapur, and Ratnagiri.
- Starting Date of Online Application for MPSC Exam: 17th May 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 06th June 2017.
- MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Date: 20th August 2017.
MPSC Tax Assistant Apply Online – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
The eligible candidates who are ready to apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs can check the below Process. The steps will help the aspirants to apply Online. We are providing simple steps of MPSC Recruitment 2017 Application process. Follow the steps provided below and apply for these MPSC Maharashtra 296 Jobs. Click on the enclosed link to redirect to the Online Application of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Tax Assistant Recruitment.
How to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 of Tax Assistant?
- First, refer the Official Notification from www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Go through the MPSC Recruitment details carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Online link provided below.
- Fill the Application form, upload the required documents.
- Make the application fee payment [Amount depends on your category].
- Submit the complete details along with the receipt of application fee.
- Download the Print of the Submitted Application Form.
Click on the link and find the Tax Assistant Apply Online Tab:
MPSC Maharashtra Tax Assistant Admit Cards 2017
After the completion of the MPSC Recruitment 2017, the candidates have to attend the Written Test on the given exam date. The Commission has also declared the Exam Centers & Exam Date. Before going to attend the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2017, the applicants can download the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Admit Cards. The aspirants without MPSC Hall Ticket will not be allowed to the Test Center. The commission may send E-Mails to the candidates.