Maharastra Public Service Commission has released MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 Notification. The Notification is to fill 833 vacancies. Aspirants have to work in Maharashtra state only if they apply for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts released by MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2019. Candidates should apply for these vacancies through the online process before the last date @ mpsc.gov.in. Job seekers can get to know more about MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2019 in this article.
MPSC AMVI Notification 2019 – mpsc.gov.in
Individuals who are in search for MPSC Jobs can make use of this opportunity. Maharastra Public Service Commission is inviting all eligible Contenders to fill 833 vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 can apply for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. Candidates apply for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2019 through online process. Job Seekers will get a huge pay scale as per Maharastra PSC Board. Aspirants can get to know more about Employment News of MPSC AMVI vacancies 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and other various details in this article. Individuals will have to work in any location in Maharastra.
Contenders looking for Government Jobs Can apply for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Aspirants who have completed 10th or above qualification from Recognised Board can apply for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies 2019 through online. According to Sarkari Naukri Candidates who are having age in between 19 to 38 years are eligible for this MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2019. Individuals will get a huge pay scale as per Maharastra Public Service Commission Board. Aspirants starting reading from now to get a job in Public Sector as the Examination date for these vacancy posts will be Updated Soon. Candidates will have to under the interview process to get selected in Maharashtra PSC AMVI Recruitment 2019.
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Maharastra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||833|
|Job Category||Maharastra Government Jobs|
Maharastra AMVI Notification 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||833|
Aspirants willing to work with Maharastra Public Government Board as Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector can know the vacancies from the above table.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have the following Eligibility Criteria to work as AMVI in Maharastra Public Service Commission.
contenders must have the below Education Qualification to work in Maharastra Public Service Commission.
- Job Seekers must have passed 10th or Equivalent With 03 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
Aspirants must have the below-mentioned age limit as per MPSC AMVI Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years.
Individuals who want to become Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector by Maharastra PSC 2019 must undergo the below Selection Process.
- Main Examination.
- Physical Test.
Candidates have to pay the below Application Fee to get their name registered through online Process.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 324/-
Eligible Job Seekers will get Age Relaxation time as per their reservation by the government of India Board.
Aspirants will get a huge pay scale as per Maharastra Public Service Commission Board.
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: Rs. 9300 – 34,800 /- + Grade pay Rs. 4,300/-.
For more details about Pa, Scale Candidates can look at MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 Official Advertisement Below.
How to Apply for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2019?
- Job Seekers first visit the Official Website of Maharastra Public Service Commission i.e www.mpsc.gov.in
- In Home Page on the Right Side corner, you will find online Application.
- Click on Online Application.
- You will be directed to next page.
- In that page on the left side top, you will find new user registration.
- Click on New User Registration.
- Then fill all the required details and click on Create user in the bottom.
- Then go back and log in with your username and password.
- After logging infill all the required details like name, date of birth and various other details.
- Scan your passport size photo and required documents.
- Then click apply and pay the application fee through online process.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Advertisement Starting Date: Updated Soon
- Application Starting Date: Updated Soon
- Application Closing Date: Updated Soon
- Main Examination Date: Updated Soon
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2019 – Updated Soon
Apply Online Link – Updated Soon