- 1 MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – 63 Posts
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download MPSC Maharashtra Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 2 MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 3 Maharashtra PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- 4 MPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 MPSC Lecturer Recruitment Details
- 6 Admit Cards for MPSC Lecturer Jobs
- 7 MPSC Lecturer Recruitment Result
MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – 63 Posts
MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of April. Maharashtra Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement to fill 63 vacancies of Lecturer posts in Government Arts Institutes. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra may apply for these posts released under Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these MPSC Lecturer Jobs through MPSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.mpsc.gov.in for more details regarding the MPSC Advertisement 2016. The MPSC Online application will be available on the site from 13th April 2016 to 3rd May 2016. Other details like MPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for MPSC Recruitment
- For Unreserved Candidates, Maximum age: 35 years.
- For Reserved Candidates, Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for those who possess exceptional qualifications/ experience or both.
Educational Qualification for MPSC Lecturer Jobs
- Aspirants must have done Degree or Diploma in Drawing & Painting/ Applied Art/ Sculpture & Modelling/ Fine Art/ Art and Crafts from any recognized Institution or University.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts.
No of Vacancies: 63 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Maharastra.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Test or Interview.
MPSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 13/04/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application form: 03/05/2016.
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 523/-.
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 323/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 5,400/- per month.
MPSC Online [email protected]
Application form for these MPSC Lecturer Jobs released under Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already activated on 13th April 2016. Kindly open the MPSC Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit MPSC Lecturer Online Application is 3rd May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download MPSC Maharashtra Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification
MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification
MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released in the month of June. Maharastra Public Service commission has released this recruitment notification to fill 146 Lecturer and Principal vacancies. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants looking for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra. The interested eligible candidates may apply for Lecturer posts on or before the last date at official website of Maharashtra PSC.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body. MPSC was established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. It provides smooth & efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by selecting suitable candidates for various Government posts in Maharashtra. During its functioning MPSC has played an important role in drawing the best professionals for the public services of Maharashtra. Now it has released the recruitment notification to fill lecturer & Principal vacancies. Aspirants interested to work in Maharastra government may apply for these posts on or before 8th July 2015.
Candidates who wish to apply for Lecturer & Principal post can get online application form and Detailed MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Please read the complete MPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification for Lecturer post before applying online. Remaining details like Eligibility criteria, Application Fee, Vacancy Details are given below.
Maharashtra PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification to fill Lecturer & Principal vacancies. Here we are giving the vacancies available for various posts according to MPSC Recruitment 2015 notification.
|S.no||No of Vacancies|
MPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Lecturer & Principal Jobs in Maharashtra Public Service Commission should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification.
For Lecturer: Post-Graduation in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences and M.Ed with specialization in Elementary Education or Adult Educational or Non. Formal Education or Education Planning and Administration.
For Senior Lecturer: Post-Graduation in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences and M.Ed with specialization in Elementary Education or Adult Educational or Non Formal Education or Education Planning and Administration. Three years teaching experience in school or junior college or Teacher Training Institution.
For Principal: Master Degree in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences and M.Ed with specialization in Elementary Education or Adult Educational or Non-Formal Education or Education Planning and Administration. Five years teaching experience in school or junior college or Teacher Training Institution.
- For Principal: Up to 45 years.
- For Senior Lecturer: Up to 40 yeas.
- For Lecturer: Up to 35 years.
MPSC Lecturer Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra public service commission.
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
Official Online site: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 146.
Job location: Mumbai.
For Principal: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
For Senior Lecturer: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
For Lecturer: Rs.9300-34800/-with Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
Last date for submission of online application: 08/07/2015.
MPSC online application for Lecturer:
The eligible interested candidates may apply through online at official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 08/07/2015.
Instructions to Apply online:
- Go to the official website mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select MPSC Recruitment notification for lecturer.
- Read the notification to know eligibility.
- if eligible register yourself by giving correct details.
- After registration fill the application and also attach the supported documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
Admit Cards for MPSC Lecturer Jobs
Admit cards for Lecturer and Principal will be available at the official website mpsc.gov.in. Once the admit cards will be released candidates will be intimated about that through e.mail or SMS. Then candidates can download their admit cards from official site. Candidates can check their MPSC Exam date in that admit cards.
MPSC Lecturer Recruitment Result
Once the results have been released candidates can check their MPSC exam results at official website mpsc.gov.in. Merit list will be prepared based on their performance in written test and Interview. Merit list will be available at the official website.
For more information Please refer official MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification
Given below is the Official MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please check it before applying. we hope this will be helpful to you.
Download Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 Notification pdf
Related Searches on MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015: