MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam & MPSC Assistant Room Officer Cheif Examination 2017 Notification released. Candidates who are waiting for this Maharashtra PSC Notification can check eligibility now. Apply Online for MPSC Recruitment 2017 from 13th October to 27th October 2017. The MPSC Online Application for STI & ARO 2017 Exam available on mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
MPSC STI Mains Notification & MPSC ARO Recruitment 2017
A Latest Employment News is here for the job seekers in Maharashtra State. Maharashtra Public Service Commission on 13th October released an MPSC Notification 2017. The main aim of this MPSC STI ARO Recruitment 2017 is to fill 358 Vacancies. So, the Maharashtra State Govt Job seekers can check the complete details of MPSC STI Mains Exam details and MPSC Assistant Room Officer Cheif Notification details individually. Hurry UP!!! apply Online for the Maharashtra PSC ARO Recruitment/ MPSC Sales Inspector Mains Exam because the last date is 27th October 2017 only. The MPSC STI ARO Mains Online Application available in the MPSC Online Portal.
Maharashtra PSC Notification 2017 – www.mpsc.gov.in
|Name of Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).|
|Online Application available||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Advt No||ARO: 68/2017 & STI Mains: 69/2017.|
|Name of Posts||Sales Inspector & Assistant Room Officer Cheif.|
|No of Jobs||358.|
|Starting date of apply online||13.10.2017.|
|Last date for Online Application||27th October 2017.|
|Jobs Category||Maharashtra PSC.|
358 Maharashtra STI Mains/ Asst Room Officer Chief Vacancies
|S.No||Name of Exam||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Sales Inspector Mains||251|
|2.||Assistant Room Officer Cheif||107|
MPSC STI Recruitment 2017 – Complete details
Educational Qualification for MPSC STI/ ARO Jobs 2017
- Any degree with the relevant stream from a recognized university. Read the corresponding MPSC Notification carefully.
Age Limits for mpsc.gov.in STI ARO Recruitment 2017
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Upper Age Limit: 43 Years.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- General: Rs. 524/-.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 324/-.
How to apply for MPSC Assistant Room Officer Cheif Recruitment @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in?
- Initially, go to the official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Check the relevant notification apply online link.
- Fill the MPSC Online Application form carefully.
- Attach required files like photo and signature in given formats and sizes.
- Pay the application fee by following the instructions.
- Complete the application process by submission.
Download Maharashtra PSC AROC/ STI Official Notification PDF 2017
New job openings in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The Maharashtra PSC has issued the notification for 181 Sales Tax inspector vacancies recently. The interested candidates who are qualified in the Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax inspector preliminary exam can apply for the mains exam here. The MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Main exam application link expires after 13-05-2017. So, start applying and know more details about MPSC STI Recruitment Notification 2017-18 in the following article.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 mpsc.gov.in
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released 181 vacancies for the post of Sales Tax Inspector recently. So, the candidates who are willing to get a Sarkari Naukri job or a PSC job can use this chance. Recently, the Maharashtra PSC has conducted the STI preliminary examination successfully. Moreover, the Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax inspector jobs results are out. Also, the list of shortlisted candidates for the mains exam is also released. So, the candidates who are qualified in the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary examination should apply for the mains exam now.
Moreover, the MPSC recruitment notification 2017 says that the application link expires after May 13, 2017. So, candidates should immediately start applying for the MPSC 181 STI posts Mains examination before the last date through this page. Additionally, the candidates should satisfy some eligibility for educational qualification, the age limit for attending the mains examination. However, you can get the other information like the exam date, eligibility criteria, etc from the following sections.
Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam for 181 Posts
The applicants of MPSC jobs Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 should possess a graduation or a post graduation certificate. Moreover, they should also meet the maximum age limit of 38 years for general candidates and 43 years for reserved candidates. So, only if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, candidates should start the MPSC recruitment 2017 online application process. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission selects the possible choice with the help of a preliminary exam, main exam, and the personal interview.
After the successful completion of the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam, the officials will shortlist the eminent individuals. The board offers a handsome salary for the selected candidates. It may offer a salary of Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- plus a grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-. So, the candidates who want to build up their career in the government jobs and who want to get a high salary even in the starting, this is a great chance. Additionally, there will be many incentives for the employees. So, if you want to know more employment news and other details of MPSC STI recruitment 2017, can refer the below sections.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam Notification – mpsc.gov.in
|Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam|
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the vacancy||Sales Tax Inspector posts|
|Number of vacancies||181 posts|
|Starting date to apply||April 29, 2017|
|Last date to apply online||May 13, 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||June 6, 2017|
|Job Category||Maharashtra State Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for mahaonline MPSC STI Main Examination 2017
Education Qualification for Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Jobs:
Candidates should have passed graduation/ post graduation or its equivalent for writing the Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam.
- Maximum age for open candidates – 38 years.
- Maximum age for reserved candidates – 43 years.
- Refer the official MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam Notification 2017 for the age criteria.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Posts Application Fee:
- The candidates belonging to General category should pay an application fee of Rs.523/-.
- The SC/ ST candidates should pay an exam fee of Rs.323/-.
Selection Process of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2017:
- Preliminary Written exam.
- Main written exam.
- Personal interview.
MPSC Jobs Salary:
- Candidates shortlisted for Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector posts will be offered a salary of Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- plus a grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
- Date of Notification release – April 29, 2017.
- Starting date for Online application – April 29, 2017.
- Last date for online application – May 13, 2017.
- Date of the main examination – June 6, 2017.
Application Form for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Main Exam 2017-18 @ mpsc.gov.in
- Visit the official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, www.mpsc.gov.in to apply for 181 STI Maharashtra PSC jobs.
- On the home page, click the notifications link at the left-hand side.
- Open the MPSC recruitment 2017 link and read all the instructions and details of the notification.
- Fill in your details in the MPSC application form and also upload your documents, photographs, signature, etc.
- Check the details once and click on the “submit ” button.
- Additionally, remember to take a printout of the application form for future use.