MPSC STI Recruitment 2019 Notification will release soon. Maharashtra Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement to fill 62 vacancies of Sales Tax Inspector Posts for conducting Sales Inspector(East) Examination -2019. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra may apply for these posts released under Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this STI jobs through Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019. Applicants can also check the official website www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in for more details regarding the MahaonlineMPSC Advertisement 2019. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission Online Application will be available on the site soon. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
MPSC STI Recruitment Vacancy Details – Maharashtra PSC Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Category Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Sales Tax Inspector||UR||37|
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Recruitment 2019
Age Limit for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 33 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for various categories as per the rules.
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of the Post: Sales Tax Inspector Posts.
No of posts: 62.
Mode of Application: Online.
Examination Name: Sales Inspector(East) Examination -2019.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for mahaonline MPSC STI Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
MPSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: Updated Soon
- Closing date for submission of the application form: Updated Soon
- Last date for fee payment: Updated Soon
- Preliminary Examination Date: Updated Soon
Application Fee: Candidates who were applying for this Sales Inspector(East) Examination -2015 need to pay the application fee using SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Open Category: Rs. 373/-.
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 273/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
MPSC Online Application
Application form for this Sales Tax Inspector Posts for the Sales Inspector(East) Examination -2019 released under MPSC STI Recruitment 2019 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be Updated Soon. Candidates need to select New registration for Unregistered users. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on New Registration for Unregistered users.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through Online Payment or SBI Challan.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Aspirants who have applied for this Sales Tax Inspector Posts for the Sales Inspector(East) Examination will be waiting for the updates of MPSC STI Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of MPSC STI Recruitment 2019. The direct link for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Syllabus 2019 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.
MPSC Result 2019
After the hiring process has completed, Maharashtra Public Service Commission will release the results of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Sales Inspector(East) Examination-2019 should check the official website for results. The full details of MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2019 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Notification – Updated Soon