The National Chemical Laboratory has released its NCL Recruitment 2017 notification recently. This is inviting interested candidates to fill 01 vacancies for Project Assistants on a temporary basis. Therefore, job seekers who are looking for government jobs can walk-in directly for this post on 11th August 2017 as per NCL Notification 2017. Moreover, the aspirants should send their details through the post to the specified address as mentioned in the website ncl.org.in. And, the vacancies are very less so, aspirants should apply for National Chemical Laboratory Jobs 2017 from now itself.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are willing to work on a project here is a good news. NCL Recruitment 2017 is providing an opportunity to the candidates to work on a project titled “Sorting and Targeting the Pathway”. So aspirants do not wait till the last date start applying for NCL Vacancies 2017 because there is only one Project Assistant-II Post available. Additionally, according to Maharashtra Government Jobs, the age limit for the contenders to apply is 28 years. Therefore, this is a good opportunity for youngsters to pursue their career in this field through NCL Pune Recruitment 2017. Moreover, the candidates should send their application to the respected authority. And the last date to send their application is 11th August 2017.
Employment News contains all the information regarding latest NCL Notification 2017. So that there is no confusion for the candidates while applying. Most importantly, the candidates should send all the documents with the application as mentioned in this post for the available National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017. Indeed the selected candidates will be paid the respectable amount by the Authorities. And the candidates will be selected based on the interview conducted for Project Assistant-II at NCL Careers 2017. Also, the shortlisted candidates have to attend the direct walk-in interview to the below mentioned location.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ ncl.org.in
|Name of the Laboratory||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant -II|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Total No. of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||4th August|
NCL Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.l.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
NCL Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
The eligibility qualification required according to NCL Pune Recruitment 2017
The educational qualification required for the Senior Associate role is as follows,
- The applicants should have an M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in the academics.
The age limit required for the candidates is as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years.
The applicants will be selected based on the performance of the applicant at National Chemical Limited Recruitment.
The applicants need not have to pay any application fee for this post.
The selected applicant will be paid as follows,
- Rs 16000/-.
How to Apply for NCL Government Career Recruitment
- All the aspirants have to visit the www.ncl.org.in.
- Then, find the official notification link for the national chemical laboratory recruitment 2017.
- After that, eligible candidates must download the notification form for further reference.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If you’re eligible, apply for the post.
- The applicants must write their application on a plain paper along with recent passport sized photographs and some details mentioned in the advertisement.
- After that, attach all the necessary documents mentioned in the official notification.
- Then, send your application to the specified address given below on or before the last date.
Address of the Venue
Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Rambabu Dandela),
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008
Pune – 411 008.
- The date of Advertisement Release: 18th July 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form: 4th August 2017
- The Date of the Walk-In Interview: 11th August 2017.
NCL Latest Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here