NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 70 District Program Coordinator & Other Vacancies:
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 70 District Program Coordinator & Other Posts. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) announces 70 new openings for District Program Coordinator, District Program Assistant & Other posts. All eligible candidates can now apply for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment from 18th January 2018 to 22nd January 2018. However, the application must be filled and submitted through Offline mode. Thus, all eligible job seekers may apply for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 before the deadline. Additionally, visit @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in to know updated information about NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2018. Consequently, below are the details of educational qualification, age limit criteria, selection process, application procedure and others.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Board||National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)|
|Name of the Post||District Program Coordinator, District Program Assistant & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
|Starting Date||18th January 2018|
|Last Date||22nd January 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test or Trade Test/Job Proficiency & Interview|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NHM Maharashtra Careers 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||State Program Coordinator||01|
|2.||State Program Assistant||01|
|3.||District Program Coordinator||34|
|4.||District Program Assistant||34|
National Health Mission Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who are applying for NHM Maharashtra Limited Jobs 2018 must ensure that they satisfy all below provided eligibility conditions.
Educational Qualification for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018:
- State Program Coordinator: Should have completed Postgraduate preferably in Social Science/Life Sciences/Nutrition/Medicine/Health Management/Social work/Rural Management Retired Government officers with Graduation & minimum 7 years experience in Health Sector/ Rural or Urban Development preferred
- State Program Assistant: Graduate Preferably in Social Sciences/Social work/Rural Management/Statistics
- District Program Coordinator: Must possess a Postgraduate preferably in Social Science/Life.Sciences/Nutrition/Medicine/Health Management/Social work/Rural Management. Also, Retired Government officers with Graduation & minimum 5 years experience in Health Sector/ Rural or Urban Development preferred.
- District Program Assistant: Should possess a graduate Preferably in Social sciences/Social work/Rural Management/Statistics.
Age Limit to apply for NHM Maharashtra Limited Recruitment 2018:
For General Candidates:
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
However, age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST or PWD Candidates.
Selection Process for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018:
Applicants are selected purely based on their performance in following tests.
- Written Test
Pay Scale for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018:
Selected candidates will get the below specified amount as PayScale.
- State Program Coordinator: Rs.45,000/-
- State Program Assistant: Rs.25,000/-
- District Program Coordinator: Rs.35,000/-
- District Program Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
Application Fee for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018:
- Please check Official Notification for more details.
How to apply for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, Candidates must visit NHM Maharashtra Official Website @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the main page, Search for Official Notification.
- Download the advertisement and read it fully.
- If you meet all above eligibility conditions, click on an Application Form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter important details like name, DOB, address, educational details and others.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Additionally, attach copies of necessary testimonials.
- Finally, submit the fully filled application form to the following postal address before the closing date.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Health Services and Director,
National Health Mission,
Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound,
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
Important Links for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Important Dates for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date of application||18-01-2018|
|Closing Date of application||22-01-2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 9145 Junior Engineer Vacancies.
KSCMF Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 163 FDA, SDA & Other Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1183 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 707 MST Vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
NRHM Maharashtra Notification 2017
National Rural Health Mission has recently proposed NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification. The purpose of the notice is to recruit eligible candidates for Coordinator, Consultant & Other posts. There are 96 Vacancies in NRHM 2017. Therefore, all the job seekers can apply offline @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in. The application process for NRHM Vacancy 2017 starts from 2nd November 2017. The last date to submit your applications for is NRHM Vacancies 2017 is 8th November 2017. Furthermore, details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and others on this page.
NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||National Rural|
Health Mission (NRHM)
|Total Vacancies||Coordinator, Consultant & Other Posts|
|Starting date to apply||02-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||08-11-2017|
|Job Category||Government Jobs in Maharashtra|
NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||District Quality Assurance Coordinator||11|
|3.||District Account Manager||02|
|4.||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||06|
|5.||Accountant Cum DEO||08|
|6.||Budget & Finance Officer||02|
|8.||Finance Cum Logistic Consultant||19|
|9.||District Programme Coordinator||17|
|10.||Quality Control Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for National Rural
Health Mission Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Job Seekers applying for NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2017 must satisfy below given eligibility conditions,
- District Programme Coordinator: Must have completed any Medical Graduate with DPH/MPH/MHA/DHA from the recognized institution. Alos, 1 year experience of working in Public Health/Health Services.
Refer Official notification for post wise qualification details.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Rs.9,600/- to Rs.25,000/-.
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply for NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit NRHM Maharashtra Official website @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the home page click on Careers.
- Search for the desired notification and read it carefully.
- On a plain paper paste your recent photograph.
- Write all necessary details like name, address, mail id, phone number & other important details.
- Attach attested copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, Cross verify all the filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 08-11-2017 to the postal address provided below.
Health Services and Director, National Health Mission,
Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor,
St. George’s Hospital Compound,
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 12th April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States, as well as the North Eastern States, Jammu, and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh, have been given special focus. The thrust of the mission is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector was expected to provide a focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities.There are several inputs were given by Mr. Kamlashankar Vishvakarma in the IEC and Media initiatives under NRHM. Presently he is Adviser to the MoS Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India.
Know more about NRHM
As per the 12th Plan document of the Planning Commission, the flagship programme of NRHM will be strengthened under the umbrella of National Health Mission. The focus on covering rural areas and rural population will continue along with upscaling of NRHM to include non-communicable diseases and expanding health coverage to urban areas. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet, in May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a submission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other submission of the National Health Mission.