- 1 Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 412 Medical Officer Group – A Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment
- 1.2 Public Health Department Maharashtra Notification Details
- 1.3 Download Maharashtra Public Health Dept Notification & Application Form
- 2 Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
- 2.1 About MPHD – MahaRecruitment
- 2.2 Maharashtra Health Department Recruitment 2016 – Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- 2.3 Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Maha MPHD Recruitment Notification 2016
- 2.5 Steps to apply for MAHA Health Department Recruitment 2016
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 is for 412 Medical Officer Group A jobs. The PHD Maharashtra application form is available on official website https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. The last date to apply for Maharashtra Public Health Department jobs is 10th May 2016.
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 412 Medical Officer Group – A Jobs
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification released to fill 412 Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for Public Health Dept Maharashtra Jobs have to apply for this Notification on or before the last date. Aspirants searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra have to utilize this oppurtunity. Interested Candidates have to read the detailed Maharashtra Public Health Department Notification before applying for Medical Officer Jobs from https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. The Last Date for Submission of Maharashtra Public Health Dept Jobs is 10th May 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment
Age Limit for Public Health Dept Maharashtra Jobs
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Public Health Department Maharashtra Medical Officer Jobs
- For Medical Officer: Candidates must have passed MBBS Degree of statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the first or second schedule appended to the Indian Medical Copuncil Act, 1956.
- For Specialist Medical Officer: Applicants must complete Post Graduate Degree/Diploma of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Phyciatry or Opthalmology or Biology or Radiology or Pathology or Blood Transfusion.
Public Health Department Maharashtra Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Health Department.
No of Vacancies: 412 Posts.
Official Web Site: https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
Application Mode: Offline.
Post Name: Medical Officer Group A.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for PHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Marks obtained in all the years of Degree Exam.
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs 5,400/- per month.
Application Fee: The Fee has to be paid through Demand Draft in any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Director, Health Services, Mumbai”.
- For General: Rs 500/-.
- For Reserved Category: Rs 300/-.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10/05/2016.
Public Health Dept Maharashtra Application Form
- Visit the official website https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on recruitment.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Form in the given format.
- Paste recent size photograph on the envelope.
- Send Application along with required documents to the Collector offices of the respective district.
Download Maharashtra Public Health Dept Notification & Application Form
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification released in the month of January. The Maharashtra Public Health Department is inviting applications from the aspirants who are looking for the Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Those candidates can check the MPHD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, all other details on this page of recruitment.guru. Interested & eligible candidates can apply in Online before 25th January 2016. The aspirants who want to apply for the Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2016 can directly click on the MahaOnline link.
About MPHD – MahaRecruitment
Maharashtra Public Health Department in short known as MPHD. Maha Health Dept is a Government of Maharashtra Organization, which was established to provide various health services and health programmes. The main vision of the public health department of Maharashtra is to Maintain Consistency, Improve Services and Extend / Upgrade Services. Every year, MPHD releases MPHD Recruitment notifications to fill available vacancies for various posts. Now, Maharashtra Public Health Department has come up with the Technician, other posts Recruitment Notification. Aspirants who wish to work in Maharashtra Public Health Department may apply for these vacancies released under the Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Maharashtra Health Department Recruitment 2016 – Maharashtra Govt Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|4.||Blood Bank Technician||05|
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should have 10th/ 12th/ Nursing/ Graduation degree.
- 4th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Any Degree/ its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
The applicants age should be between 18 to 33 years.
Last Date to apply in Online: 25th January 2016.
For General/ OBC: Rs.300/-.
For Other: Nil.
Application Mode: Online.
Maha MPHD Recruitment Notification 2016
Steps to apply for MAHA Health Department Recruitment 2016
- Visit the MPHD Official Notification.
- Check all the Maha Arogya Recruitment Eligibility Details.
- Click on the below link to apply in Online for MPHD Recruitment.
- Fill your particulars in the form.
- Attach required documents.
- Submit your details to complete the procedure.
MahaOnline for MPHD MAHA Recruitment
Maha Arogya Online Link to apply Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 2016.