Sangli Police Patil Bharti Job 2017
Sangli Police Bharti 2017 has vacancies for Police Patil jobs. Applications are invited for eligible aspirants for 81 Sangli Police Bharti Vacancy 2017. Hence, the required details like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process and other are mentioned below. However, the candidates can also know more @ sangli.nic.in. The last date to send your application forms for Sangli Police Job 2017 is 30th November 2017. Refer the following sections and apply easily for Sangli Police Recruitment 2017.
Sangli Police Bharti 2017 Details | sangli.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Sangli Police|
|Post Name||Police Patil|
|Starting date to apply||20th November 2017|
|Closing date to apply||30th November 2017|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Sangli Police Bharti 2017 Vacancy
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Sangli District Police Recruitment 2017
Applicants should meet all the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the above job.
- The candidates should pass class 10.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Minimum age limit: 25 years
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
Kindly refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
The recruitment process is followed by the following rounds respectively.
- Written exam
- General candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs 300/-
The selected candidates are paid well.
- Kindly check the official notification
How to apply:
- First, visit the Sangli Police Maharashtra website. i.e. www.www.sangli.nic.in
- Click on the Sangli Police notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the Sangli Police Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Paste a photo and enclose important documents if asked.
- Post the application form to the address given below.
Sub Divisional Officer
Walwa Division, Islampur District,
Sangli, Sangli Police
- Starting date to send the application forms: 20th November 2017
- Closing date to send the application forms: 30th December 2017
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies