- 1 Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – DSW Maharashtra Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Social Welfare Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Details – Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs
- 1.3 Download Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. Department of Social Welfare, Maharashtra has published this advertisement to fill 1360 vacancies of Development Officer, ADO, Clerk, Peon, Field Officer, Manager Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra may apply for these Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs released under DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Social Welfare Department Maharashtra Jobs through Social Welfare Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
The Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Online Application will be available on the site from 02nd May 2016 to 28th May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website of Social Welfare Department Maharashtra http://socialwelfaremaharashtra.org/ for more details regarding the DSW Maharashtra Clerk Notification 2016. Further details like Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Maharashtra Social Welfare Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – DSW Maharashtra Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Manager||64 Posts|
|3.||Development Officer||200 Posts|
|4.||Assistant D.O. (Sr. ADO)||170 Posts|
|5.||Sr. Clerk||130 Posts|
|6.||Junior A.D.O.||200 Posts|
|7.||Jr. Clerk||200 Posts|
|8.||Field Officer||166 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Social Welfare Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Social Welfare Maharashtra Recruitment
Candidates applying for Social Welfare vacancies 2016 should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Educational Qualification for Social Welfare Department Maharashtra Jobs
- Candidates who wish to apply for DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 have to refer the Official Notification for Educational Qualification.
DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Details – Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs
Name of the Organization: Department of Social Welfare, Maharashtra.
Official Website: http://socialwelfaremaharashtra.org/.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 1360 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs released under Social Welfare Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the selection board.
- For Posts 1 to 5: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4200/4600/4800/5400 per month.
- For Posts 6 to 9: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/2400 per month.
- Starting date for filling online application: 02/05/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 28/05/2016.
Aspirants applying for these Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of Social Welfare Department Maharashtra. The link for applying online for Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 02nd May 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the DSW Maharashtra Jobs from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 28th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs, Click below link
Social Welfare Department Maharashtra Online Application