Check MASLSA Recruitment 2016 Notification Details here. Manipur State Legal Service Authority Recruitment Notification released on 18th August for 20 LDC & Peon Jobs. Apply for MSLSA LDC & Peon Jobs on or before 2oth September 2016. Candidates must send the Applications to the Manipur State Legal Service Authority Bhavan. We have given the Postal Address below. Interested & Eligible Candidates should check all the details like Eligibility, Pay Scale, etc., before Applying for this Notification.
MASLSA Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
MASLSA Recruitment 2016 notification released recently in the month of August 2016 i.e., on 18/08/2016. The Manipur State Legal Service Authority issued this recruitment notification to fill 20 LDC & Peon Vacancies. This Notification is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Manipur. For this MASLSA LDC & Peon Recruitment, candidates will select based on their performance in written Exam and Interview. The Manipur SLSA Officials are looking for the candidates who completed their Graduation from a recognised college for LDC Posts. Aspirants must apply for this MASLSA Recruitment on or before 20/09/2016. More Details regarding the MASLSA LDC& Peon Jobs Recruitment Notification like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Offered, Selection Process, etc., given below. Aspirants may also go to the Official site www.hcmimphal.nic.in for more information on 20 LDC & Peon Posts.
Manipur Stae LSA LDC & Peon Jobs Recruitment Details
Organisation: Manipur State Legal Service Authority.
Official Website: www.hcmimphal.nic.in
Job Location: Manipur.
Applying mode: Offline.
Job Type: Contractual Basis for Period 1 year.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 20/09/2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 20.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk & Peon.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10|
High Court of Manipur LDC & Peon Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification for LDC Post: Aspirants must complete their Graduation Degree from a Recognised College with typing speed of at least 30 w.p.m.
- Qualification for Peon Post: Candidates should Pass Class VIII to apply for Manipur SLSA Peon Jobs.
For information regarding the Manipur State Legal Services Authority LDC & Peon Jobs, go to the Official Notification given below.
- For MASLSA Recruitment of LDC & Peon Jobs, Applicants should have an age limit in between 21 years to 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC, ST and OBC Candidates.
Manipur High Court LDC & Peon Notification Details
- Candidates who selected for LDC Job will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 8,200/- per Month.
- Aspirants who got selected for Peon Job will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 6,060/- per Month.
Application Fee for MASLSA Jobs:
- Exam Fee for LDC Posts is Rs 200/-
- Exam Fee for Peon Posts is Rs. 100/-
For LDC Jobs: The Recruitment Process for Lower Division Clerk Posts will be Conducted in three Phases. They are
- Written Test.
- Typing Test.
- Viva Voce.
Candidates who have qualified in the Written test will be eligible for the Typing Test. And the candidates who got selected in both the Tests are called for Viva Voce.
For Peon Jobs:
- Selection Process for Peon Posts will be done based on their performance in Viva Voce Only.
Important Dates for MSLSA Recruitment 2016:
Important Dates for MASLSA Recruitment LDC & Peon Posts Notification given below
- Advertisement Date: 18/08/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20/09/2016.
- Collect Admit Cards: 01/10/2016 to 10/10/2016.
- Date For Written Exam (LDC Posts): 06/11/2016.
- Date For Viva Voce (Peon): 30/10/2016.
How to Apply Manipur State High Court LDC & Peon Jobs?
- First of all, Candidates should visit the official site www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
- Download & Read the Required Notification Carefully.
- The Application Form is also attached to the Notification.
- After Downloading the MASLSA LDC & Peon Application Form, Fill it with necessary details.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph in the Space provided there.
- Send the Application Form with attested copy of certificates to the Address given below.
Required Certificates should attach with Application Form:
- Age Proof Certificate (Date of Birth Certificate).
- Caste Certificate if candidates belong to SC, ST & OBC.
- Education Certificates (Marks Memos).
- Computer Certificate of minimum 3 months Course for LDC Posts.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Meghalaya State Legal Services Authority,
High Court of Manipur Complex,