Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 26th April 2016. Meghalaya Public Service Commission has published this advertisement under Advt no MPSC/Advt-38/1/2016-2017/1 to fill 378 vacancies of Lower Division Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist, Field Assistant and Other Posts.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission released Notification for Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer, Assistant Teacher, Statistical Assistants, and Journalist Jobs. Check below link to get details about the the recruitment process.
Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Meghalaya may apply for these Meghalaya PSC Jobs released under Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs through MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Application for Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer Jobs is 10th June 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.mpsc.nic.in for more details regarding the Meghalaya PSC Typist Jobs. The detailed information about Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2016 is available below. Further details like Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – Meghalaya PSC Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Research Officer||01 Post|
|2.||Chemical Examiner||01 Post|
|3.||Inspector of Drugs||01 Post|
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Industrial Promotion Officer / Assistant Industries Officer
Deputy Inspector of Electricity
Assistant Lecturer in English
Assistant Lecturer in MIL (Khasi)
Assistant Lecturer in Physics
Assistant Lecturer in Chemistry
Assistant Lecturer in Mathematics
Assistant Teacher (Garo)
Assistant Teacher (Physics)
Sub Inspector of Statistics
Khasi Dance Instructor
Assistant Teacher Geography
Assistant Teacher Science (Life Science)
Planning Draughtsman Grade –I
Junior Taekwondo Coach
unior Badminton Coach
Junior Judo Coach
Junior Boxing Coach
Junior Archery Coach
Junior Football Coach
Stenography Instructor Grade I
Stenographer Grade –III
Surveyor Grade – II
Planning Draughtsman Grade – II
Lower Division Assistant
Typist (Ordinary Grade)
Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil)
Eligibility Criteria of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment
- For Post 1:
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Posts 2, 12:
- Minimum Age: 23 years.
- Maximum Age: 29 years.
- For Posts 4 to 9, 35:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- For Post 13:
- Minimum Age: 23 years.
- Maximum Age: 31 years.
- For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Educational Qualification for Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs
- For Lower Division Assistant: Candidates must pass 12th class or equivalent examination.
- For Typist: Applicants must complete HSLC / SSLC or equivalent examination.
- For Junior Engineer: Candidates must complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
- Refer the Official Notification, which is available below for more Details.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 378 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
Job Location: Meghalaya.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for this Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Type Speed Test for Typist & Stenographer Posts. or
- Screening Test followed by Personal Interview. or
- Written Test with Interview. or
- Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination, Personal Interview. or
- Interview Only.
Application Fee: Candidates wish to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application Fee through Online mode or Challan Form. Post wise Fee Details is available below.
- For Posts 1 to 13: Rs 460/-.
- For Posts 14 to 36, 46: Rs 350/-.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs 320/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Half of the Fee.
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- For Posts 1,2: Rs 20,700/- to 36,650/- per month.
- For Posts 3 to 13: Rs 17,000/- to 33,690/- per month.
- For Post 14: Rs 16,300/- to 31,860/- per month.
- For Posts 15 to 21: Rs 15,700/- to 30,610/- per month.
- For Posts 22 to 36: Rs 14,100/- to 27,510/- per month.
- For Post 37: Rs 13,100/- to 25,570/- per month.
For More Details Refer the MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Online/Offline: 10/06/2016.
Meghalaya PSC Application – MPSC Meghalaya Jobs
Candidates have to read the Meghalaya PSC Notification Carefully before applying for Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs. The Online/Offline Application Link is available on the official website. Applicants can also get the Meghalaya PSC Online/ Offline Application from our site. The Online/Offline Application Link for this Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be available on the site up to 10th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Log on to Official Website www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Read the Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs Notification carefully before applying.
- Fill the Application.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photo & Signature.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application in Detail.
- Submit the duly filled application at the Commission’s office of Shillong on or before the last date.