Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Offline for 12 Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service Vacancies: Mizoram Public Service Commission recently come up with 12 Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service Vacancies. The Candidates whose desire is to get selected in Mizoram PSC Recruitment can stat applying from 09-05-2018 to 14-06-2018. For more detailed information about Mizoram PSC Recruitment Candidates are advised to read the below article.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service
- No of Vacancies: 12
- Category: Mizoram Government Jobs
- Job Location: Mizoram
Mizoram PSC Jobs 2018 Details
|Posted on: 11th May 2018|
Mizoram Public Service Commission
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
These are all the important dates to make a note for Mizoram Public Service Commission 2018.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service||12|
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The Age Limit for the Mizoram PSC Notification 2018 can be fall Under,
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Details
|Mizoram PSC Jobs 2018 Selection Process|
|Mizoram Public Service Commission Notification Pay Scale|
The MPSC Notification Pay scale can be fall under,
|Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Application Fee|
The Application Fee can be fall under,
How to Apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018
The Prescribed Application form will be available at Mizoram Public Service Commission office. Candidates have to pay the Application fee at Mizoram PSC office in normal working hours and have to send the Application form to the below address.
|Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Result||Employment News|
Important Links for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:
|» CBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 52 Vacancies|
» HMT Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various posts
» NSCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 258 Vacancies
» UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various posts
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 130 Staff Nurse, Ward Superintendent & Other Vacancies:
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 130 Staff Nurse, Ward Superintendent & Other posts. Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates from all over India for 130 vacancies. The vacancies are for Staff Nurse, Ward Superintendent & various posts in different districts of Mizoram. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can now start applying for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 through Offline mode. The last date to submit the application form is 9th February 2018. However, check details like age limit, application fee. how to apply process and other eligibility details on this page. Also, visit @ www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in and be a part of Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018-19.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
|Board Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse, Ward Superintendent & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||130|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Mizoram PSC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|4.||Sub Inspector of Statistics||01.|
|5.||Medical Record Technician (MRT)||03.|
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19:
All the interested applicants for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through the below provided Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
Educational Qualification for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
- UDC: Candidates should have passed Graduation degree or equivalent from recognized University.
- Computer Operator: Candidates who have passed HSSLC from recognized Government with one year Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) or HSSLC with DOEACC’O’ level or equivalent qualification from recognized Institutes. Candidates should have working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School Standard
- Laboratory Technician: Candidates who have passed P.U.(Sc) with Biology & Chemistry from recognized University. Candidates should have the working knowledge of Mizo language up to Class VI standard and it is relaxable for candidates belonging to Chhimtuipui District.
- Sub Inspector of Statistics: Candidates should have passed Graduation or above from a recognized University and also working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School standard
- Medical Record Technician: Candidates who have passed PUC with trained in six months course in Medical Record Technician and working knowledge of Mizo Language of Middle School Standard
- Receptionist: Candidates should have passed Graduation from a recognized University and have working knowledge of Mizo Language of Middle School Standard
- JE: Candidates having Minimum Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution and have working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School Standard
- Warden: Candidates with Minimum B.Sc.(Nursing) from a recognized University and have working knowledge of Mizo Language of Middle School Standard
- Staff Nurse: Candidates who are Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife (R.N.& R.M.)
- Ward Superintendent: Passed Minimum B.Sc.(Nursing) and Diploma from recognized University relevant field of Nursing. Also, must have 1 year of experience as Staff Nurse. Also, working knowledge of Mizo Language of Middle School Standard is desirable.
Age Limit to apply MPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
All the Applicants should have the following age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Selection Process for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates shall be selected based on their performance in following tests.
Pay Scale for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
- UDC, Computer Operator, Laboratory Technician, Sub Inspector of Statistics, Medical Record Technician, Receptionist: Rs.4200/- Grade Pay
- JE, Warden, Staff Nurse: Rs.4,400/- Grade Pay
- Ward Superintendent: Rs.4,600/- Grade Pay
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
Applicants must pay the following amount as application fee.
- General candidates: Rs. 320/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 270/-
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, visit MPSC Official website i.e. www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- On the main page click on Advertisements 2017-18.
- Download the notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form in an envelope.
- Post the application form to the below address before 9th February 2018.
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl
Important Links for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018:
Important Dates for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018:
|Advertisement Date||25th January 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit application||25th January 2018|
|Last Date to apply||9th February 2018|
Other Links to Consider:
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
KSCMF Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 163 FDA, SDA & Other Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1183 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
About Mizoram PSC:
In 1919, for the first time, Government of India sent a proposal to the Secretary, Government of India therein. Under Section 96-C of the Government of India Act,1919, the matter of Public Service Commission was discussed and the provision of establishing the Public Service Commission was made. However, the said provision did not come into force for a period of 7 years. In pursuance of the recommendations of the Lee Commission appointed in the year 1923, the Federal Public Service Commission was established for the Government of India in the year 1926.
Lee Commission leads to the necessity of the Commission. Therein, it was emphasized that for effective civil service, it was necessary for it to get protection from political and private influence and that, for that purpose, it was necessary to have Public Service Commission for the State. After all, the Government of India Act, 1919 was silent on setting up Province-wise Public Service Commission. However, the Lee Commission recommended that for keeping control over the recruitment and in order to curtail the political influence, the Provinces should enact a law for their own respective Public Service Commission. Later, Madras Province took initiative and it was the first Province to enact a law in the year 1929 and to set up a Provincial Public Service Commission.
Mizoram Public Service Commission 2018 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) has 130 new openings for the year 2018-19. The Board has Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Ward Superintendent & Other Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date, Mizoram PSC Vacancy List.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in Sikkim Police Jobs 2018. However, Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job searchers can get recent updates regarding Jobs in Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 on this page. Moreover, get details regarding age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in Mizoram PSC Jobs 2018.