Nagaland PSC Kohima Notification 2017
The Nagaland Public Service Commission announces the notification for the NPSC Recruitment 2017 for various posts including Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, and many others. As per the latest NPSC Nagaland Notification 2017, the department has released 70 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for www.npsc.co.in Recruitment 2017, this is a great opportunity for getting a job in PSC department. The last date to apply for the Nagaland Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 is 8th September 2017. The job aspirants have to apply online for this job in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC). On this page, we have updated the important details related to the Latest Nagaland PSC Recruitment Notification 2017. The job aspirants can check the information of Nagaland PSC 2017 Jobs in this post that includes the eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc.
NPSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details @ www.npsc.co.in
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, Deputy Superintendent of Police, and others|
|Starting Date||8th August 2017|
|Last Date||8th September 2017|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Extra Assistant Commissioner||12|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||02|
|3||Block Development Officer||02|
For further details related to the NPSC Recruitment 2017, check the official notification.
Nagaland PSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are going to apply for the Latest Jobs in NPSC should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years (as on 1st Jan 2017)
- The age relaxation for the NPSC Recruitment 2017 is applicable for 05 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category and applying for the NPSC Kohima Jobs.
Check Latest Sarkari Naukri @ npsc.co.in – 70 Vacancies Available
Other NPSC Technical Assistant, Deputy Superintendent of Police Details 2017
NPSC Selection Process 2017
As per the Employment News, the authorities will select the candidates applying for the Nagaland Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Examination
NPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- The candidates applying for the NPSC Job Openings 2017 have to pay the online application fee of Rs.310/- (Rs.350/- for CSC candidates).
- Fee can be paid using Debit Card, Internet Banking, and Credit Card
Nagaland PSC 2017 Recruitment Pay Scale
- Post 1, 2 and 3: PB. – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400/-.
- Post 4: PB. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,200/-.
- For Post 5 to 11: PB. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-.
How to Apply for Nagaland Public Service Commission Kohima Recruitment 2017
- Logon to the official website of NPSC i.e www.npsc.co.in
- Search for the job advertisement.
- Click on the advertisement.
- Search for the post you want to apply for.
- Click on “New User” to register yourself.
- Fill all the details carefully in the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take the print out of the online application form.
- Start Date of Filling the Application Form: 8th August 2017.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 8th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|