- 1 CDMO Balangir Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 About NRHM
- 1.2 Details about NHM Odisha Vacancies
- 1.3 NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.4 CDMO Balangir 2016 Recruitment Notification
- 1.5 Procedure to apply for CDMO Balangir Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.6 CDMO 2016 Recruitment details
CDMO Balangir Recruitment 2016
CDMO Balangir Recruitment 2016 Notification is available on our website recruitment.guru. National Health Mission of Balangir District, Orissa has released a notification advertisement 4543 to fill 66 Posts of Staff Nurse, Health Worker (F), Health Worker (F) NUHM, Laboratory Technician, Block Accounts Manager (BAM), & walk-in interview will be conducted for the posts of Medical Officer for SNCU & Medical Officer (RTI & STD) on Contractual basis. Interested & eligible candidates who are looking for Jobs in Odisha can apply in prescribed format before 15th January 2016. Applications are invited from the Eligible candidates for NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2016. Other related information of CDMO Balangir Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc. is given below. More details can be downloaded from the district website balangir.nic.in.
The National Rural Health Mission(NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the Government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. It was launched in April 2005. NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) and National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) are launched as the Sub-missions of National Health Mission (NHM).
Details about NHM Odisha Vacancies
Total no of Posts: 66 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|2.||Health Worker (F)||08|
|3.||Health Worker (F), NUHM||02|
|5.||Block Accounts Manager (BAM)||02|
|6.||Medical Officer (SNCU)||02|
|7.||Medical Officer, RTI/STI||01|
- For Staff Nurse: Must have passed GNM and Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing.
- For Health Worker: Candidates must have passed HSC examination with ANM Course from Govt recognised institution.
- For Laboratory Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course from any Medical College & Hospital or Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Graduate in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Medical Officer (SNCU): MBBS in Paediatric ward with two years experience.
- For Medical Officer, RTI/STI: MBBS with one-year compulsory rotationary housemenship from Medical Colleges recognized by IMC.
- For Staff Nurse, Health Worker & Laboratory Technician: Should be between 21-32 years.
- For Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Should be between 21-35 years.
- For Medical Officer: Upper age limit is 68 years.
* For more Age relaxation details view the official notification below.
Last date to apply: 15-01-2016.
- For Staff Nurse: Rs.11,770/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Health Worker: Rs.9,020/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Laboratory Technician: Rs.9,350/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Rs.13,800/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Medical Officer: Rs.30,800/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
Selection Process is based on Interview.
Procedure to apply for CDMO Balangir Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts of S. No 1 to 5 by downloading the application format available below or from the district website.
- The filled in application duly signed by the candidate along with self-attested copies of all supportive documents shall be sent to the following address so as to reach the office on or before 15.01.2016 (by 5.00 PM) through Reqd. Post/Speed Post only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly with the name of the post applied for.
Chief District Medical Officer,
CDMO 2016 Recruitment details
Name of the Organization: National Health Mission, Balangir.
No.of Posts: 66 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Health Worker, Laboratory Technician & Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Last date of receipt of applications: 15.01.2016.
Official Website: balangir.nic.in