CDMO Odisha Kandhamal Recruitment notification released on 15th December 2016. The Notification issued to Full fill the 78 posts of Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory and Attendant in the Govt of Odisha. All the eligible and interested Candidates can apply for CDMO Kandhamal Odisha Recruitment of Group C & Group D jobs online. Interested can apply before the due date through official Website www.ordistricts.nic.in To Know More details about the CDMO Odisha Jobs see below.
Chief District Medical Officer Kandhamal Notification
The Govt of Odisha Released a notification for full filling certain posts. The posts offered by the CDMO are Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory, and Attendant. So, interested candidates who want to work in the office of CDMO can apply online from official Website. CDMO Kandhamal Odisha jobs are contractual based Jobs. The last date for applying CDMO jobs is 9th January 2017. To verify the details of Eligible criteria, Age limit, pay scale you can see the below sections.
CDMO Group C & D Notification Details
|S.No||Name of Post||Group||Reservation||Total No of Posts|
Brief Details of CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2017
The CDMO Odisha jobs are Contractual Based jobs, so if you are interested in those Posts, you can apply online before the Due date. Our website also helps you to apply for CDMO Kandhamal Odisha Recruitment offline by providing the official Website link www.ordistricts.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||CDMO Kandhamal, Odisha|
|No of Posts||78|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Posts||Jr.Radiographer, Pharmacist, etc.|
|Job Catageroy||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kandhamal, Odisha|
Educational Qualification Details of CDMO Govt Jobs 2017
The eligibility details of the Kandhamal CDMO Govt Jobs are Given below:
- The Candidate should pass +2 in Science examination either in a council of Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent course.
- Applicant must pass Diploma in Pharmacy from Medical Hospital in state or other Recognized Institutes approved by Odisha Pharmacy Council. The Candidate should register His/Her names in Odisha Pharmacy Council.
- The Applicant Must passed in Intermediate either in a Council of Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent course.
- He/She should pass Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from any of 3 Medical Colleges or Other Recognised Institute by Govt of Odisha. He/She should register names in Radiator council in the state.
For Laboratory Technician:
- The Candidates must be pass in Intermediate either in a Council of Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent course.
- Applicant should pass Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology either in Medical College or Hospital under Govt of Odisha. The candidates should register His/Her name in the Laboratory Technician council in the state.
- The Candidates must be Pass in (ME) 7Th Examination or equivalent. He or She should know How to speak, read and write Odia.
Age Limits for CDMO Kandhmal Odisha Recruitment 2017
- The age of the applicant for the post of Attendant should be in 21 Years to 32 Years old.
- The People between 18 years to 32 years old can apply for the Radiographer, Laboratory Technician, and Pharmacist posts.
- Above 32 years people are not eligible for the CDMO Kandhamal Odisha Recruitment.
Pay Scale Details of CDMO Kandhamal Odisha Recruitment
- Pharmacist: The Pay Scale offered by CDMO Govt of Odisha is around Rs.7600/- per month.
- Radiographer: The CDMO offers a pay scale of Rs.7600/- per month for Radiographer.
- Laboratory Technician: The Govt of Odisha provides the pay scale of Rs.7600/- around per month.
- Attendant: Pay Scale offered by CDMO Kandhamal Odisha Recruitment is Rs.6450/- per month.
How to Apply for CDMO Jobs:
- The Higher authorities are responsible for any Postal Delay.
- Selection will be made strictly on merit.
- Candidates who are working in health Department can also apply along with their experienced certificate either in regular or contractual basis.
- Academic Educational Qualification Certificates along with original mark sheets.
- A copy of valid employment registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate if any in the case of SC/ST category.
- Valid Resident Certificate.
- The applicants have to post the application in the below address only.
Chief District Medical Officer,
Pin No: 762001.
- Incomplete forms and the application received after due date will not be accepted.
Important Dates of CDMO Recruitment 2017 – ordistricts.nic.in
- The candidates who are Eligible for CDMO Jobs and also Interested Candidates can apply offline before the deadline 9.01.2017.
- Before sending the application form for CDMO Kandhamal Odisha Recruitment see that it will reach before 5 PM on 9.01.2017 or not.