CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 Notification released for Attendant, Jr Lab Technician, Jr Radiographer, Pharmacist. CDMO Odisha has recently published an Employment Notification in the month of December with 52 Vacancies in Keonjhar district. Interested candidates can apply for CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2017 through Offline. The last date to submit the CDMO Keonjhar Attendant Jobs applications will be on 9th January 2017. – www.kendujhar.nic.in
CDMO Odisha Job Openings – CDMO Keonjhar District Jobs Brief Details
|Organization name||CDMO Keonjhar|
|Job category||Government jobs|
|Job location||keonjhar, Odisha|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.keonjhar.nic.in
The Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar District Jobs Notification from Office of CDMO released to recruit the talented candidates for Keonjhar CDMO jobs. This will be the great Employment news for the people living in Odisha. Candidates who are willing to acquire Orissa state govt jobs can apply for CDMO keonjhar jobs. The Last date to apply for these Paramedic jobs in Keonjhar is 09-Jan-2017. So, interested candidates can apply for CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 of Attendant, Jr.Radiographer & other posts on or before the last date.
CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment 2017
The CDMO is providing excellent employment opportunities to the people who want to place in Govt jobs in Odisha through this Notification with Advertisement No:9054. A total of 52 paramedic vacancies in this Keonjhar CDMO Notification. This is the right chance to fulfill your dream as a Government Job holder. The candidates who are willing to apply for the CDMO Paramedic jobs in Keonjhar can check the eligibility criteria, qualification; age limit details given in this article. You can also get details of Odisha PSC jobs
Chief District Medical Officer Jobs in Keonjhar District – Vacancy details
|S.no||Post name||Vacancies based on caste category||Total vacancies|
CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for Govt Jobs in CDMO Keonjhar should check the eligibility criteria before attempting to apply. We gave you complete details here. So, check the details carefully and apply for the Attendant jobs in CDMO.
The candidates applying for the CDMO Keonjhar Jobs must attain age limit requirement as on 21.12.2016:
- Attendant: Minimum age of 18 years and Maximum age of 32 years.
- Other Posts: The Aspirants applying for the paramedic jobs in Odisha must have the age above 18 years, and the upper age limit should be 21 to 32 years for other posts.
Aspirants willing to apply for paramedic jobs in the keonjhar city should have the following qualification.
- Jr.Laboratory or Radiographer Technician or Pharmacist: Passed +2 Sc. Examination under CHSE, Odisha/ equivalent & passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory /Radiation/ Technology, Pharmacy from any of the three Govt. medical college & hospital of the state or any other private institution recognized by Government of Odisha or AICTE.
- Attendant: Must be passed M.E. or 7th Examination or equivalent and should have an ability to read, write and speak in Odia. Block Education Officer must verify the 7th pass certificate & then countersign by the concerned District Education Officer.
- Refer CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 Notification given below for any doubts about the recruitment process.
CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2017 – CDMO Attendant jobs
CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Career assessment.
Aspirants who placed in Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar District Jobs will get salary as per Govt norms.
CDMO Application Form 2017 – CDMO Keonjhar Jobs
The CDMO keonjhar Recruitment Application form is mingled with the Official Notification. So, the candidates can download the CDMO Job application from our website, or the candidates can visit the Official Internet site. To apply for CDMO Odisha Vacancies, Applicants should follow the below given steps thoroughly.
How to Apply for CDMO Keonjar Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates should visit the official website www.keonjhar.nic.in.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the CDMO Keonjhar Attendant jobs Application carefully with blue or black ball pen.
- Affix one passport size color photo at the specified area in Application.
- Attach photocopies of all the relevant certificates mentioned in the notification duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The Application and the Envelop should be superscribed “Application for the post of __(name of the post).” Through Regd. Post/ Speed Post to the CDMO Keonjhar on or before 09-01-2017 by 05.00 PM.
- Send this CDMO Keonjhar Jobs application through Regd. Post/ Speed Post to the CDMO Keonjhar on or before 09-01-2017 by the time 05.00 PM.
CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment 2017 Necessary Documents
- A Copy of Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate copy.
- A copy of Employment Exchange Regd. certificate.
- All Educational Qualification certificates/Marksheets.
- Experience certificate.
- Noc certificate copy.
Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar District Jobs – CDMO Keonjhar Attendant Recruitment 2017
|CDMO Odisha Keonjhar district Notification released date||20th December 2016|
|The last date to submit the applications||9th January 2017|
Download CDMO Recruitment 2017 in Keonjhar district Notification PDF
Follow our website for latest updates on CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017.