Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs 2019
Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs 2019 – Apply Offline | Gram Rozgar Sevak | 33 Posts. The Collectorate Nabarangpur has circulated a notice for 33 Vacancies of Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts. Interested Aspirants can apply for the vacancy through the Offline Process. Eligible Candidates can start applying for these Job Vacancies. The Last date of the application is said to end up by 14th January 2020. Candidates should be a resident of the Nabarangpur District. Applicants who are looking for the Nabarangpur Govt Job Vacancy can apply for this Vacancies.
Aspirants will be hired on purely contractual basis in dofferent Gram Panchayats of Nabarangpur District under MGNREGS. Applicants must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed in Odia Language test equivalent to ME Standard conducted by School and Mass Education Department, Odisha. Check the eligibility details and then apply for the vacancy before the last date. Read further to know more about the Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs.
<< Also Check: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – 350 Openings>>
Collectorate Nabarangpur GRS Recruitment 2019 – 33 Openings
|Organization Name||Collectorate Nabarangpur – Odisha|
|Name of the Post||Gram Rozgar Sevak|
|No.of. Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Application||14th January 2020|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Job|
|Job Location||Nabarangpur, Odisha|
Collectorate Nabarangpur Govt Job Vacancy Details
|Gram Rozgar Sevak – 33 Posts|
|SC||01 (W -01)|
Eligibility Criteria for Collectorate Nabarangpur Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2019
- 10+2 Pass or Its Equivalent qualification as notified from time to time be CHSE Odisha with Computer Knowledge of ‘O’Level and use of Odia Language in Computer.
Age Limit – Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs:
Aspirants must know that as per Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2019 Notification, you must possess below the age to fill the available Vacancies in Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs for the Gram Rozgar Sevak Post.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Refer to Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment Notification to know about application fee details.
<<Also Check: North Eastern Railway Recruitment– 1104 Openings>>
Collectorate Nabarangpur GRS Salary Detail:
- Basic Pay – Rs.7000/-
Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs – Selection Process:
- The Selection of candidates shall be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2.
Other Important Instructions for Collectorate Nabarangpur GRS Recruitment 2019
The Applicants shall Send the filled application forms along with self attested Photocopies of the relevant Certificates.
- Signature of the Candidates on the Application form
- HSC/Matriculation Certificates
- HSC/Matriculation Marksheet
- Self Attested Copy of Valid Residential Certificate
- Computer Proficiency “O” Level & Above with Odia Language
- One Self Addressed Envelope
- Two Recent Self Attested Passport Size Colour Photograph
- Copy of valid Caste certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration card of Nabarangpur District.
How to apply for Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Download the Official; Notification provided below
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility details
- Click on the Application form Link Provided Below.
- Start filling GRS Application Form with all the required details.
- Recheck whether the details are properly filled & move to the next step.
- Attach scanned copies of your recent photograph and necessary documents.
- Finally, send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the following Postal Address on or before the last date 14th January 2020.
NOTE: The envelope containing the application form must be Superscribed Application for the post of GRAM ROZGAR SEVAK (GRS).
Important Date for Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||14th January 2020|
Important Links for Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|SAIL Recruitment||148 – Raw Material Division||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||1,104 – Act Apprentice||[25-12-2019]|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||300 – Generalist Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|OSSSC Recruitment||806 – Forest Guard||[29-12-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||3,274 – SSC Officers, Sailor, MR & others||[19-12-2019]|
About Collectorate Nabarangpur
Situated in the greeneries of south-western Orissa, Nabarangpur District is a very spectacular District, functioning since 02.10.1992 (State Government Notification No.DRC- (44/93/14218/R). Prior to that, it was a vast sub-division of the erstwhile Koraput District. Its boundary stretches in the north to Raipur and west to Bastar Districts of Chhatisgarh.
The east side of Nabarangpur touches Kalahandi and Rayagada Districts and south to the Koraput Districts of Orissa. The river Indravati forms the border between Nabarangpur and Koraput Districts. Nabarangpur District covers an area of 5294 sq km. The District has a vast area of 1583.4 sq km covered by forests. It is situated at 20.3 to 17.5 Degree North latitude and 81.27 to 84.1 East longitudes.