Central Tool Room & Training Centre published recruitment notification to fill 23 Engineer, Technician posts of various categories. CTTC Bhubaneswar is looking for Eligible and hard working candidates to work for their organization. So, Interested aspirants apply for CTTC Recruitment 2017. The process of applying for CTTC Technician jobs is Offline. Central Tool Room & Training Centre notification released 9th February 2017. Interested candidates to work in Bhubaneswar apply for the Technician posts before 20th March 2017, which is the last date for application submission. Contenders who passed Degree, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering are eligible to apply for CTTC jobs. For more details check official website www.cttc.gov.in.
CTTC Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates looking for Govt Jobs in Orissa, CTTC Bhubaneswar notification released. All eligible candidates can apply for this post. Aspirants whose educational qualification is Degree, Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized university. Applicants age limit should be between 30 – 45 years. For Latest Employment News candidates stay tuned to our page recruitment.guru. Job hunters utilize the opportunity and apply for CTTC vacancies before the last date 20th March 2017. For CTTC Technician jobs applying, aspirants visit the official site www.cttc.gov.in.
Central Tool Room & Training Centre Recruitment Notification 2017 @www.cttc.gov.in
Job seekers waiting for recruitment notification of CTTC Bhubaneswar (Odisha) utilize this brilliant opportunity and apply for CTTC Jobs 2017. Candidates registered for the Technician posts are selected based on their performance in the Written exam and interview conducted by CTTC board. Aspirants selected for Technician and engineer posts will receive a good salary of 5200-20200/- along with grade pay. Job hunters looking for latest and upcoming jobs stay tuned to our page Latest Employment News. The application forms are available on the official website, so eligible candidates download the application form and submit the CTTC Technician jobs Application form before the last date 20th March 2017.
CTTC Recruitment 2017 Brief Details
|Organization Name||Central Tool Room & Training center|
|Post Name||Technician, Engineer posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location||Bhubneswar (Odisha)|
|Application starting date||9th February 2017|
|Closing date for application submission||20th March 2017|
Post wise CTTC Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 23 posts
|Administrative Asst. Gr.I||01|
|Personal Asst. Gr II||01|
|Technician Gr. I||03|
|Technician Gr. II||08|
Eligibility criteria for CTTC jobs – 23 Technician & other jobs
- For Technician posts: Applicants should have ITI Certificate in Fitter/Machinist/Electrical/Tool Room Certificate from an MSME Tool Room to apply for Technician posts.
- For Other posts: Aspirants registering for CTTC vacancies should pass in Degree, Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized university
Age Limit: As on 20th March 2017, age limit is
- Minimum age limit: 30 years.
- Maximum Age limit: 45 years.
- For SC/ST category age relaxation is 5 years.
- For OBC/General category age relaxation is applicable for 3 years.
Selection process: Candidates registered for CTTC notification get selected based on their performance in the round conducted by Central Tool Room & training center Board.
- Written Exam
Pay scale: Selected candidates pay salary is 5200-20200/– along with grade pay.
Application fee: No application fee.
CTTC 23 Technician, Engineer Jobs Application form
Job seekers interested and eligible to apply for CTTC vacancies apply for Central Tool Room & Training Center Technician, engineer jobs before the closing date of application submission. The mode of application for Technician, other vacancies is offline. For applying candidates download the application form from the official website ww.cttc.gov.in. Fill the application form and send it to the address along with the documents before 20th March 2017.
How to apply for CTTC vacancies 2017 – 23 Technician, Engineer posts
- Read the official notification CTTC Recruitment 2017 in detail.
- If eligible, Apply for Technician, Engineer posts.
- Then, visit the official website www.cttc.gov.in.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Now, fill the details in application form.
- The details need to be in the prescribed format as in the notification.
- Attach the application form with the documents mentioned in the notification.
- Send the form to the below given address before the last date.
- Submit before 20th March 2017.
Central Tool Room & Training Centre,
B-36, Chandka Industrial Area,
Bhubaneswar – 751024.
- Starting date for application submission: 9th February 2017.
- Closing date for Application submission: 20th March 2017