New vacancy Notification has released by Orissa Government. The Notification is titled as DWM Recruitment 2017. Through this Notification, The Directorate of Water Management is inviting Eligible Job seekers to fill the vacancies of Research associative & Senior Research Fellow Posts on the Contractual basis. As per DWM Notification 2017, there are 05 vacancies to be filled. Aspirants who have met the eligibility criteria of iiwm.res.in Jobs 2017 can walk-in for the interview. Contenders can have a detailed information regarding the vacancies of these Jobs by reading this article.
Directorate of Water Management Notification – iiwm.res.in
Want to do work in Water Board Department. Then you can walk-in for the interview as published in DWM Notification 2017. The Directorate of Water Management is recruiting the most talented candidates for the post of Research Associative & Senior Research Fellow. Applicants will have to work on the contractual basis as per DWM Jobs 2017. Interested individuals can walk-in for the interview on 2nd August 2017 at 10:00 A.M at the location mentioned below in this article. Contenders trying for Sarkari Naukri Jobs in Orissa can make a good opportunity by attending this interview. Applicants will get a huge pay scale as per DWM Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who have done Master Degree in any field of Agriculture from any recognised University or Board can apply for these vacancies as per Directorate of Water Management 2017. As per Employment News, eligible Job Seekers will be selected for the post of Research Associative and Senior Research Fellow based on their performance that is conducted by DWM Careers 2017. Qualified Contenders will get huge pay scale based on their performance in Interview. Eligible Applicants can start studying from now to fill the 05 vacancies published through DWM Notification 2017. Candidates can get more information about iiwm.res.in Vacancies like Eligibility Criteria and various other details by looking forward in this article.
DWM Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||The Directorate of Water Management|
|Name of the Post||Research Associative & Senior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Orissa)|
DWM 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||04|
Eligibility Criteria for DWM Jobs 2017
Aspirants should have below eligibility criteria to work in Directorate of Water Management 2017.
For Research Associate Posts:
Must have done PhD in any branch of Agriculture.
- Candidate must have Masters Degree in any branch of Agriculture with 4 or 5 Years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60% marks from any recognised university or Board.
For Senior Research Fellow Posts:
- Master Degree in Soil Science/ Agriculture Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences with 4 or 5 years of Bachelors Degree.
Contenders should possess below prescribed age limit
- Research Associative:
- For Men: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Women: Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Senior Research Fellow:
- For Men: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Women: Maximum Age: 40 years.
There is no Application Fee for the Candidates who are applying for Directorate of Water Management 2017.
Job Seekers can have more information regarding the selection process for the role of Research Associative & Senior Research Fellow from the Official Advertisement of DWM Recruitment 2017 below.
Aspirants will get pay scale based on their roles
- Rs 38,000/- per month for Master Degree Holders
- Rs 40,000/- per month for Doctoral Degree Holders
Senior Research Fellow:
- Rs 25,000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year.
- Rs 28,000/- per month from 3rd year.
How to apply for DWM Careers 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Indian Institute of Water Management i.e www.iiwm.res.in
- In the home page you scroll down you will find Job Openings
- Click on Job Openings.
- You will find Recruitment.
- Under the recruitment, you will find the notification for the post
- Click on the Notification.
- You will be directed to next page.
- Download the Notification and read it care fully.
- Walk-in for the interview with all the required documents.
- Advertisement Starting Date: 18th July 2017.
- Walk-in for Interview Date: 02nd August 2017 at 11:00 A.M
Directorate of Water Management Recruitment 2017- Official Notification