District Court Ganjam Odisha Recruitment 2017
Odisha Government has announced Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017. So, interested candidates can apply for Ganjam District Court 2017. The District Court of Ganjam is inviting applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post of Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin. The last date to apply for District Judge Court Ganjam at Berhampur is 20th October 2017. So, aspirants can apply online for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification. Moreover, you can also apply for Ganjam District Court Notification 2017 @ ecourts.gov.in.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Ganjam District Court|
|No of Vacancies||61|
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk, Steno Posts & Others|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Start Date||16th September 2017|
|Last Date||20th October 2017|
Ganjam District Court Vacancies 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Court Ganjam Jobs at Berhampur
The applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria,
- Candidates who have completed Intermediate (12th) or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017
Also check Latest Employment Jobs here
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Kindly refer the official notification for further details.
Other Details for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Viva Voice
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC): No Fee
- Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Refer the official notification for further details.
How to Apply for Ganjam District Court Notification 2017
- At first, log on to the official website of Office of District Court Ganjam at Berhampur @ ecourts.gov.in
- The homepage will appear and search for the notification and read.
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification for 61 Clerk, Stenographer and other Vacancies link/ Download directly from this site.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- And send it to the following address before the last date.
Office of the District Judge,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16th September 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th October 2017
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|