- 1 OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancy Details – OPSC Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016 – www.opsconline.gov.in
- 1.2 OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs Notification 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2016 with Advt No 02/2016-17. Odisha Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 53 vacancies of Assistant Fisheries Officer (Group -A,B) Backlog Posts in Fisheries & A.R.D Department. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs released under OPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Jobs through Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for this Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts will be available from 20th May 2016 to 10th June 2016. The Detailed OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in for more details regarding the OPSC Jobs. Further details like OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Odisha PSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs are mentioned below. The Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application is 25th June 2016.
OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancy Details – OPSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Fisheries Officer.
Total Vacancies: 53 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016 – www.opsconline.gov.in
Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 01.01.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Odisha PSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs
- Applicants must pass Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) from recognized University in abroad and India.
OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
Name of the Post: Assistant Fisheries Officer.
No of Vacancies: 53 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs released under OPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Career Assessment Test.
- Viva Voice Test.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016 have to pay the application fee through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For SC/ST (Odisha)/PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 200/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4600/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/06/2016 (till 11.59 p.m.).
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 17/06/2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy of application: 25/06/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).
OPSC Online Application – www.opsconline.gov.in
Online Application form for this OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs released under Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to apply online for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016. The link for applying online will be available from 20th May 2016. Applicants need to select Click on Apply online tab for the Assistant Fisheries Officer posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form for OPSC Jobs will be available on the site up to 10th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Send the application along with relevant documents with ” Application for the Post of Assistant Fisheries Officer” to the below address on or before the last date by Speed/Registered Post.
To Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2016, Click the below link
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.