OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Odisha Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 22 of 2015-16 to fill 179 vacancies of Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts in Group-B of State Service Cadre. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these posts released under OPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs in the Health & Family Welfare Department through Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in for more details regarding the OPSC Notification 2016. The OPSC Online Application will be available on the site from 19th February 2016 to 18th March 2016. Other details like OPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
OPSC Vacancy Details – OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer(Group B).
No. of Posts: 179.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts||No. of Posts(Women)|
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for OPSC AMO Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Odisha Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS) or equivalent degree from any Institute or University recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Aspirants must be registered with the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer(Group B) Posts.
No of posts: 179.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Odisha.
Examination Centre: Cuttack.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
OPSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 19/02/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 18/03/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 21/03/2016.
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy/ Print out of the Application form: 31/03/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants who have applied for OPSC Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee through Online Challan(Pay-in-Slip) at any branch of State Bank of India(SBI).
- For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD Candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Online Application
Application form for these OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer jobs (Group-B) released under OPSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already activated on 19th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 18th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment at any Branch of State Bank of India(SBI).
- Send the hard copy of the Application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post before the due date.
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus & Previous Papers
Aspirants who have applied for this OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs released under OPSC Recruitment 2016 will be waiting for the updates of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus, OPSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016. The direct link for OPSC AMO Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.