OPSC Jobs 2016 notification has released to fill the 21 vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply by downloading the application form through postal. The application form is Rs. 300/-. The age limit for the candidates is 21 to 35 years. The educational qualification is candidates should possess Degree. The last date to submit the application form is 20th September 2016.
Brief Info about OPSC Jobs 2016 – 21 Vacancies
Organisation Name: Odisha Public Service commission
Post Name: Inspector of motor vehicle
No.of Vacancies: 21
Application Mode: Offline
Application Fee: 300
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
Educational Qualification: Degree
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Last date: 20th September 2016
Selection Process: Written Examination and Personal Interview
Official Website: opsconline.gov.in
Odisha Public service commission,
19, Dr. P.K Parjia road, Buxi bazar, Cuttack:- 753001
Dr. P.K Parjia road, Buxi bazar, Cuttack:- 753001
Download OPSC Notification
OPSC has given employment notification for Civil Judge vacancies in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department with 153 Vacancies. The Aspirants who desired to be part of OPSC Jobs can be selected through Written Test and Interview. The eligible and interested candidates must submit the application form before 20th August. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. -www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Jobs Notification – Apply for 153 Civil Judge Vacancies – www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification. Odisha conducting Odisha Judicial Service Examination for 153 jobs. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these posts must check the eligibility conditions. The candidates to participate for OPSC Recruitment have to apply through Online and to know about how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants must be graduated in Law University/ Institute recognized by the government. General Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 300/– and for SC/ST and persons with the disability there is no need to pay the fee. The starting date to apply for civil judge posts on 20th July and the ending, i.e., closing date will be on 20th August.
The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the OPSC job Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission civil judge can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are desired to utilize, have to apply online, and the last date for submitting application fee will be on 23rd August. For further details about this OPSC Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Odisha PSC Job Openings 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in OPSC Jobs can get their required details here. The applicants searching for latest state Government jobs in Odisha follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Odisha Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 153
Job Location: Odisha
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
OPSC Vacancy Details
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the OPSC Jobs Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Notification 2016
The Job seekers of employment in OPSC Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The candidate should have minimum 23years of age and maximum of 35years of age as on 1st Aug 2016.
- The upper age relaxation for SC, ST, SEBC, OH should have maximum 5years.
- For other details regarding Age limit check the official notification.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Recruitment:
- The individuals applying for Civil Judge posts must have graduated in Law University/ Institute recognized by the government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or Assistant Law Officer also will be eligible for appearing in the competitive examination for civil judge recruitment.
- For further details of eligibility have a view on official notification link given below.
- For recruiting 153 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department, the basic salary will be Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/- with other allowances sanctioned by Government of Odisha.
OPSC Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates in OPSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Test (Preliminary and Mains)
How to apply for OPSC Govt jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of OPSC Jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Thereby click on the “Advertisement” and select for “Apply Online”.
- Choose the post you want to apply and again click Apply online.
- Open the notification link given below.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly provided in the official notification of Odisha PSC Recruitment.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo, signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- The Starting date for filling the application form: 20-07-2016.
- The last date for submitting the application form Online: 20-08-2016.
- The last date for payment of examination fee: 23-08-2016.
- The Preliminary Written Examination date: 04-09-2016
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.