110 Vacancies in Odisha Judicial Services Department are opened. The Odisha Public Service Commission is looking for talented eligible candidates for the OPSC 110 Judicial Services Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Odisha PSC OJS examination at www.ops.gov.in site. Moreover, you can get the OPSC Judicial Service exam application form here. So, go throughout the page to get more details on OPSC Recruitment 2017 for 110 Judicial Service Jobs.
Odisha PSC Judicial Service Recruitment Notification
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification to fill Odisha judicial service vacancies in the state. So, this is a great opportunity for all the government job seekers across Orissa. Regretfully, start applying for the OPSC judicial service exam 2017 @ www.opsc.gov.in or you can also find the apply online link here. The most important thing to remember is that the candidates should satisfy all the eligibility criteria set by the Odisha Government. So, to check the eligibility conditions of OPSC 110 Judicial Service Vacancies, go down the page. If you want to know more latest Indian employment news, visit our site regularly.
Coming to the eligibility criteria, the candidate should possess a Masters degree in law with at least 55%. Since the number of Odisha Judicial service posts or Civil Judge posts is a good number, all the graduates in Orissa can use this opportunity of Odisha Sarkari Naukri.
OPSC 110 Judicial Service Jobs Recruitment
Candidates who meet the Odisha Judicial service recruitment 2017 educational qualification can apply for the notification. Additionally, the applicants should also the know the age limit for opsc.gov.in recruitment for OJC notification. The applicants should be a minimum qualifying age of 22 years and a maximum age of 35 years. However, these age limits are according to the Government rules. Moreover, applicants should pay an amount of Rs.300/- for OPSC Judicial service exam. While the SC/ST candidates need not pay any fee. The candidates who are shortlisted for the Odisha Judicial Service Posts will be offered a salary of Rs.27,700 to Rs.44,700/- pay scale. So, to know more details of the Odisha PSC jobs, refer the following sections on this page.
Odisha PSC Judicial Service Examination – opsc.gov.in Notification 2017
|OPSC Recruitment for OJS Posts|
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Judicial Services Exam|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Posts|
|Number of Posts||110 posts|
|Job Category||Odisha State Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Orissa|
|Application starting date||May 6, 2017|
|Last date for applications||June 5, 2017|
OPSC OJS Vacancy Details Category Wise
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Odisha JS Recruitment 2017:
- Graduation Degree in Law from any recognized university.
Odisha Judicial Service Age Limit:
- Minimum age – 23 years.
- Maximum age – 35 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, the age relaxation is 5 years.
- An age relaxation of 3 years for BC candidates.
OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
Application Fee for OPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017:
- General and OBC Candidates should pay an examination fee of Rs.300/-
- SC/ST candidates need not pay any fee.
- Moreover, the mode of application fee payment is online.
Odisha Judicial Service Pay Scale: Rs.27,700 to Rs.44,700/-
- Last date for online application: June 5, 2017.
- Closing date for fee payment: June 8, 2017.
OPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Apply Online opsc.gov.in
- Firstly, the candidates should visit the official site, www.opsc.gov.in to apply for 110 OJS vacancies.
- From the menu, select the notification section.
- You can find the Odisha OPSC Judicial Services Exam Notification.
- Read the instructions, eligibility, and other details carefully.
- Then on the left-hand side of the page, click on the apply online button.
- A page with the application links will appear. Select the OJS examination apply online link.
- Fill in your details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Click on next and finally, pay the application fee through net banking, debit/Credit card.
- Finally, submit the details and take a hand out of the OPSC Judicial Service OJSE application form for further reference.
Download OPSC JS Exam Notification 2017