- 1 OPSC Recruitment Notification for 21 Vacancies – opsc.gov.in
- 2 OPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – OPSC Recruitment 2016
OPSC Notification has recently released for Motor Vehicles/ Additional RTO/ Additional Works Engineer with 21 Vacancies on 3rd August. The last date for submission of the application on 7th September. The closing date for application form submission to given the postal address on 20th September. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of OPSC recruitment select through Written Examination and Viva-voce Test. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Online & Offline. Here we provided more details about Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment – opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment Notification for 21 Vacancies – opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued an employment notification for filling 21 Vacancies in Odisha. The work candidates who planned to apply for Motor Vehicles/ Additional RTO/ Additional Works Engineer positions must check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants to participate in OPSC Recruitment have to download the notification and thereby fill the Online form. For more details regarding how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering. The age should be in between 21-32 years.
For further details about Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
OPSC Notification 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest Odisha Government jobs of OPSC vacancies follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Odisha Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Odisha
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Job Category: State Government jobs
OPSC Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to work for Odisha Government Jobs in OPSC can get required information on our website. The aspirants have to check OPSC Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
Name of the Post
|Motor Vehicles/ Additional RTO/ Additional Works Engineer||12 Posts||02 Posts||07 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission
For recruitment, of OPSC Odisha vacancies the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The individual should have Minimum 21 years of age and Maximum 32 years of age.
- For more details about Age limit check the official notification.
Qualification for OPSC Recruitment:
- The individual should possess Bachelor’s degree in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with Automobile engineering as a subject and must have a license to drive a Transport Vehicle.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale according to OPSC Notification:
- The Aspirant who selected as Motor Vehicles/ Additional RTO/ Additional Works Engineer post will get the payment of Rs. 9300-34800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
OPSC Recruitment 2016
The work candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 300/- for General candidates and there is no fee for SC/ ST people of Odisha.
Odisha Public Service Commission Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for OPSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following Procedure:
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
How to apply for OPSC Vacancies 2016
The Eligible jobholders of OPSC Recruitment have to apply for these posts through Online & Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for OPSC website www.opsc.gov.in (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements that are needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Pay the Examination fee.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form and send with attested relevant documents to below mentioned Postal Address.
Odisha Public Service Commission, 19,
DR. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack-753 001, Odisha.
- The Advertisement Released date: 03/08/2016
- The Starting Date for Filling Online Application form: 06/08/2016
- The deadline for submitting of Online Application Form: 07/09/2016
- The Last Date for submission of Application form to Postal Address: 20/09/2016
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the shown below.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2016 with Advt No 01/2016-17. Odisha Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 145 vacancies of Group A (JB) Posts in Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Finance Service, Odisha Police Service for the year 2016. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these OPSC Jobs released under OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2016.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these OPSC Civil Service examination 2016 through OPSC Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link will be available from 06th May 2016 to 06th June 2016. The Detailed OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.opsc.gov.in or http://opsconline.gov.in/ for more details regarding the OPSC OCS Preliminary Examination 2016. Further details like Odisha Civil Services Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Odisha Civil Service Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – OPSC Recruitment 2016
The Post wise Vacancy Details for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2016 is available below.
For the year 2015 vacancy details:
|S.No||Name of the Service/Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Odisha Finance Service (OFS) – Group – A(JB)||17 Posts|
For the year 2016 vacancy details:
Odisha Administrative Service (OAS) – Group – A(JB)100 PostsOdisha Finance Service (OFS) – Group – A(JB)14 PostsOdisha Police Service (OFS) – Group – A(JB)14 Posts
|S.No||Name of the Service/Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Civil Service examination 2016
Age Limit for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2016 should attain the below age limit.
- For the year 2015: ( as on 01.01.2015)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- For the year 2016: ( as on 01.01.2016)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for OPSC OCS Preliminary Examination 2016
- Applicants must complete Bachelor’s Degree from any university recognized by Central Government.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Details – OPSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in or http://opsconline.gov.in/.
Name of the Examination: OPSC Civil Service examination (Prelims) 2016.
No of Vacancies: 145 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these OPSC Jobs released under Odisha Civil Service Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personality Test or Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2016 have to pay the application fee at any Branch of SBI. Category wise payment details are available below.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates of Odisha State: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 300/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/06/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 09/06/2016.
OPSC Online Application – www.opsc.gov.in
The Online Application Link for this OPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification released under OPSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on Apply Online for OPSC Jobs. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 06th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2016, Click below link
OPSC Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Odisha Public Service Commission will release the results of OPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this OAS, OFS, OPS Posts should check the official website for results. The full details of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.