Odisha Government had released a notification to fill the Grade II vacancies in electrician department. The selection of OSSC Recruitment for Electrician Gr.II is for contract basis. There is a total of 49 vacancies for the posts of Electrician under engineer-in-chief. The Odisha SSC inviting applications from the eligible candidates only in online mode through www.ossc.gov.in website. The last date to apply for OSSC Electrician Jobs is 03/02/2017.
OSSC Electrician Jobs @ www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently released the notification to fill 49 Engineer in chief jobs for Odisha location. The candidates who are waiting for Govt Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for OSSC Electrician Jobs. You can find the links of OSSC official notification and Application form below. The applying candidates can find the details of Eligibility criteria, pay scale, important dates below. For the latest state and central Govt jobs, you can see on Latest Government News. Aspirants must submit the online application on or before the last date i.e., 3rd February 2017.
Odisha SSC Grade II Electrician Job Details 2017
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Electrician (Grade -II)|
|No. of vacancies||49|
Category Wise OSSC Electrician (Engineering In Chief) Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Electrician (Grade – II)||UR||24|
Check the category wise vacancies of OSSC Electrician Jobs of Grade II vacancies in the above table.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Grade – II Electrician Jobs
The candidates who apply for the post of Electrician Gr.II must satisfy the required Education qualification. Applying Candidate must have passed H.S.C Examination from a recognized board with I.T.I in Electrician Trade Certificate.
- Minimum age for OSSC Electrician 18 years.
- Maximum age for OSSC Gr.II Electrician 32 years.
There is different age relaxation period for different categories. For SC, ST, SEBC, and Women candidates the age relaxation is 5 years. And For PWD category, the age relaxation is 10 years. The candidate who comes under the eligibility criteria can apply here for OSSC Electrician jobs.
Other Details of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
The Scale of pay for the post of Grade II Electrician is Rs: 5,200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs: 2,000.
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD categories is exempted.
- The candidates belongs to other categories shall have to pay an amount of Rs: 100/-
The candidates are selected based on the following section.
- Written Test.
Also get OSSC Electrician Exam Syllabus along with the Odisha SSC previous Papers to perform well in the written test.
- Start date of Online Application submission: 04/01/2017.
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 03/02/2017.
OSSC Grade II Electrician Jobs Application form
The aspirants who are applying for OSSC Engineer-in-chief jobs can check the process of the application here. Along with these instructions, you can find the official notification link in this website. While applying for the post of Engineer-in-chief of OSSC follow below steps.
Instructions to apply for OSSC Electrician Jobs @ www.ossc.gov.in
- Read all the instructions on the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidate needs to register first.
- Enter all the primary details in the registration form and click on submit button.
- A user ID and password will be generated, note them for further process.
- To apply for OSCC recruitment, log in with the user ID and Password.
- Enter the education details; upload required documents, signature, and photo in different phases.
- Save and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
- The documents need to submit are duly signed application along with photocopies of caste, DOB, Degree certificate.
- Send the above documents to the below address through regd post/ speed post on or before 18/02/2017.
- To know about the status of application and date of written test, check the official website.
Odisha Staff selection commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit V,
Pincode: 751 054.