OSSC Jobs 2016 Notification has released. All the Government Job Aspirants in Odisha can Apply for the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016. The Jobs for which the Notification has released is Laboratory Assistant. There are 68 Laboratory Assistant Posts available in the OSSC Board. The Educational Qualification asked for this Post is Diploma. Candidates can Apply through Online Mode. Those who want to apply can follow the Steps given below & Start Applying through Official Site. The Details regarding the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and other Information is provided below. OSSC Jobs Aspirants can Pay the Application fee through online & also in the form of Challan. All the Interested and Qualified Individuals can apply for the Jobs before 26th July 2016.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 for Lab Assistant Posts
The information regarding the Department wise Posts is available below in a Tabular Form. Applicants can check the Table & know their chances of Attempting the Selection Process. Till now, nearly 1510 People had already applied for the Lab Assistant Posts. By this, We can Estimate the Competition Level for OSSC Jobs. Department wise Posts are available below. Check it for further details. For Diploma Based Jobs Visit our Site.
|Applied Electronics & Instumentation||0||0||1||0||01|
The Department Wise Posts are available for both Male & Female Asiprants. The Details regarding the Male & Female are given in another table below. Verify this table for further Information.
For Post wise Further Details, refer the official Notification Pdf.
Special Category Posts: 05 (Sports Person-01, Pwd-02, Ex-Servicemen-02)
SC- Scheduled Caste,
ST- Scheduled Tribe,
SEBC- Socially & Educationally Backward Caste,
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Jobs 2016 for Various Departments
Qualification Required for Odisha SSC Jobs 2016
- The Education Qualification for each Trade is Diploma in their Branch
- Must have Completed their Three year Diploma Course in respective Branches.
- Must be Indian.
- Should know Odia for reading & writing.
- Must satisfy the Educational Qualification Specified like Metric, Diploma.
- Physically & Mentally fit.
For all the Details regarding the OSSC Jobs 2016 Educational Qualification, check the Notification Pdf available below.
Age limit for OSSC Jobs 2016
- The Minimum Age must be 18 Years as of 01-01-2016.
- The Maximum Age must be 32 years as of 01-01-2016.
- Age Relaxation for Upper Limit of SC, ST, SEBC and Female Candidates is 5 years.
- For Pwd Candidates Upper Age Limit Relaxation is 10 Years.
- For Ex-Servicemen their Service Period is taken as relaxation.
OSSC Jobs 2016 Description of Job & other information
Job Description: Laboratory Assistant
No of Vacancies: 68 Posts.
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Application Mode: Online.
Payment: Through Online or Challan.
Application Fee: SEBC & UR Should Pay Rs.100/-, For other Categories, SC/ST & Pwd no Exam Fee.
Job Location: Odisha.
Government Job under: Odisha State Government.
- Salary: Rs. 5200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
- Based on the Written Test, Merit List is Declared.
For further details regarding the Written Exam Pattern & other details check the OSSC Jobs Notification pdf
How to apply for Odisha SSC Jobs 2016 Required Documents & Dates
Steps for Applying:
By following the Steps given here, the Applicants can quickly Know how to apply & where to apply.
- First of all, go to the OSSC Jobs Official Site.
- The Home Page will be opened.
- There will be two options, Candidate Login, OSSC Login.
- If you have an account, click on OSSC Login. Otherwise, click Candidate Login Button.
- Enter the UserID & Password along with the Captcha.
- Click on the Submit Button and start Applying for the Lab Assistant Posts.
- After Completing the Process, Candidate should Submit the Application Form.
- When the Applicant completes the Payment Process, the Application is accepted.
For detailed info regarding the Notification Visit the OSSC Jobs Notification Pdf.
After Odisha Recruitment 2016 Written Exam Completes, the Merit List is released. Those who are qualified will be called for Documents Verification.
- All the Certificates related to the Educational Qualification.
- If any Experience Certificates, they must be carried.
- The Payment Slip should be taken either in the Form of Challan or Online Payment.
Important Dates Regarding the Odisha SSC Jobs 2016
- Starting Date of online Application: 27/06/2016
- Last Date for online Application Submission: 26/07/2016 upto 11:59 PM