- 1 OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015
- 2 OSSC Recruitment 2015 – Odisha SSC Jobs
- 3 Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Eligible Criteria
- 4 Odisha SSC Recruitment Details – Post Code JSHO 40
- 5 Admit Card for OSSC Stenographer Recruitment
- 6 Odisha SSC Result of Jr. Stenographer
OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015
OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 notification released recently on 14th Dec 2015. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission published the OSSC Recruitment notification for 35 vacancies of Jr Stenographer posts. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SSC Jobs may use this opportunity. OSSC issued this notification for Junior Stenographer. The aspirants who want to apply for the OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 can check the Eligible Criteria here. Apply for the OSSC Stenographer Recruitment before 16th January 2016.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. The OSSC is a regional branch of Staff Selection Commission of India. The Odisha SSC does all the necessary procedures for recruitment of skilled and efficient candidates into various posts in Government of India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by OSSC. The Orissa SSC conducts exams for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Sub Inspector, Constable, LDC, Assistants, etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Orissa can apply to this posts. OSSC Applicants can visit the OSSC Official Website for further details. The authorized website of Odisha SSC is www.ossc.gov.in. Recently, OSSC released the OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment.
A large number of candidates want to apply for the OSSC Jobs can refer our website for OSSC Recruitment Notifications. Those who wish to apply for OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment has first to check the Eligibility. Then have a look at the OSSC Online Application Process from the given procedure. The OSSC Online Application is open from 17th Dec 2015. The Orissa SSC Online Application open until 16th Jan 2016. The OSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure includes Written Test followed by the Interview.
OSSC Recruitment 2015 – Odisha SSC Jobs
The OSSC 2016 Recruitment Notification published for the 35 posts of Junior Stenographer. The complete information regarding the OSSC junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 given below. Check the tabular format to know the Post wise vacancies in OSSC Steno Recruitment 2015-16.
Total No of OSSC Jobs: 35 Posts.
Department wise OSSC Vacancy
|S.No||Department Name||OSSC Posts|
|1.||Directorate of Fisheries||19|
|2.||Board of Revenue||01|
|3.||Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services||02|
|4.||Registrar of Co-operative Socities||02|
|5.||Revenue Divisional Commissioner, Berhampur||02|
|6.||Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation||03|
|7.||Director, Co-operate Audit||01|
|8.||Cheif Engineer (NH)||03|
|9.||Director, Soil Conservation||01|
|10.||Directorate of Horticulture||01|
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Eligible Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the OSSC Recruitment 2015-16 must satisfy the Eligible Criteria. Orissa Public Service Commission given the Education Qualification & Age Limits for the OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment. The aspirants who are going to apply for the OSSC Steno Recruitment 2015 once verify their Eligibility for the Odisha SSC Posts. Below, we are providing the OSSC Jr. Stenographer Recruitment Eligible Criteria as per the OSSC Official Notification of 35 posts.
Educational Qualification for OSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015
- Higher Secondary School Exam Certificate/ Equivalent School Leaving Exam of Recognized University/ Board.
- The Candidate should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand (English & Odia).
Age Limitations for Odisha SSC Jr Steno Recruitment 2015-16
For Age Relaxation of each Category refer the OSSC Recruitment Official Notification for Post Code JSHO-40. As on 01.01.2016, the OSSC Applicants age should be as follows:
- The candidates must have crossed 18 years.
- Must not have completed the age 32 years.
Odisha SSC Recruitment Details – Post Code JSHO 40
Name of the Organization: Orissa Staff Selection Commission [OSSC].
OSSC Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Online Portal: www.online.odissassc.in
Job Category: Odisha Government Jobs.
Application Process: Online.
OSSC Application Fee: The candidates other than SC/ ST & PWD need to pay Rs.100/- either through Online or Offline.
OSSC Important Dates:
- The OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification released date: 14th Dec 2015.
- Starting Date of OSSC Online Application: 17th December 2015.
- Last Date for OSSC Online Application: 16th January 2015.
- The last date of Submission of Detailed Application Form is 23rd Jan 2016, 17:00.
Steps to apply for Orissa SSC Steno Recruitment 2015-16
- Visit the OSSC Official Website.
- Go through OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
- Click on “Apply Online” button to register for Orissa SSC Recruitment.
- Fill your particulars and Submit your OSSC Online Application before 16th Jan 2016.
- After completion of OSSC Online Application Submission, take a printout of OSSC Application.
- Two Odisha SSC Applications, Photocopies of the Education certificates, Date of Birth proof, etc.
- Send the Odisha SSC Steno Recruitment Application to the following Address.
The Detailed Application Form with all necessary Certificates superscribed the envelope as:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER.”
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1,
Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
Admit Card for OSSC Stenographer Recruitment
An enormous number of candidates applying for the OSSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment. After the Deadline of OSSC Recruitment 2016, the OSSC will provide the OSSC Admit Cards 2016 on its official website. The OSSC Applicants can download the OSSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card just by entering their Registration ID & Password.
Odisha SSC Result of Jr. Stenographer
The OSSC Applicants can attend the OSSC Exam 2016 on given date. The OSSC Exam written candidates then wait for the OSSC Result 2016. For the sake of those aspirants, the Union Public Service Commission will release the OSSC 2016 Results. The candidates who applied for the OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment can check the OSSC Shortlist from our website.