- 1 OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 2 Odisha 2017 Recruitment Notification @ www.ossc.gov.in
- 2.1 OSSC Recruitment SCEW 2017 Notification Details
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts
- 2.3 OSSC Recruitment Application Procedure
- 2.4 OSSC Admit Card 2017 – Odisha SSC Hall tickets
- 2.5 OSSC SCEW 2017 Recruitment Notification Download
- 2.6 About Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- 2.7 More About OSSC Recruitment
- 2.8 why you have to visit recruitment.guru for OSSC Recruitment
OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017
Aspirants here is the latest news from the OSSC board that is, due to some unavoidable conditions the Starting date for the OSSC Online Aplication has been changed from 18/09/2017 to 23/09/2017. And the last date is changed from 17/10/2017 to 22/10/2017 and refer this article completely to know the last date for other categories. The OSSC board has published the latest advertisement of OSSC Recruitment 2017. According to that there are 74 total number of vacancies for the Inspector of Supplies Post @ ossc.gov.in. and the OSSC online application for the same post will open soon. Furthermore, OSSC Vacancy 2017 is a great chance for all those job seekers who are looking for government jobs. Hence go through this article completely to know qualification and other informations about OSSC Jobs 2017 . So, by getting all the required information from OSSC Notification 2017 apply for the OSSC Supply Inspector Position.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ ossc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Odisha Staff Selection Committe (OSSC)|
|No of Vacancies||74|
|Name of Posts||Inspector of Supplies|
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Inspector of Supplies||74|
OSSC Notification Details 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria for OSSC Recruitment 2017 is,
- The applicants should obtain a degree from the recognized university and should have basic computer skills and should have passed the middle school examination with odia as a language.
Refer Official Notification for further information about OSSC Vacancy 2017.
- The Minimum Age Limit for candidates – 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates – 32 years.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
The other eligibility qualification for the OSSC Notification 2017 is a follows,
The final selection list of the applicants for the OSSC Supply Inspector post will be selected based on the marks obtained in
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Skill Test.
- General/Other Candidates – Rs 100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fees .
- The Selected candidates for the OSSC Recruitment 2017 will get a good pay.
How to Apply for OSSC Jobs 2017
- Firstly, visit the Official OSSC Website i.e., www.ossc.gov.in
- Now, click on the relevant notification link on the left corner of the OSSC home page.
- Further more, in the OSSC home page select and download the notification link either from there or directly from the link given here.
- After that, read the notification carefully to know all the terms and conditions and other information and fill the application form correctly.
- Lastly, fill and submit your OSSC Online Application from 18/09/2017 to 17/10/2017.
- Date of Advertisement Release: 8th September 2017.
- Starting Date for OSSC online Application: 23th September 2017.
- Last Date for OSSC Online Application: 22th October 2017.
- Last Date to Submit OSSC Online Application for PWD/Ex-Sm/Sports Person/In-Service Contractual Employees: 31st October 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
OSSC Recruitment Notification for Soil Conservation Extension Workers is released recently. Government job aspirants can check the notification details of the Odisha SSC 174 SCEW vacancies. You can apply for the OSSC notification online on the official website, www.ossc.gov.in and moreover, before the last date. Do not miss this opportunity of securing a govt job. So, check out the details of OSSC jobs for SCEW exam on this page.
Odisha 2017 Recruitment Notification @ www.ossc.gov.in
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the employment notification to recruit 174 Soil Conservation Extension workers to its department. This OSSC SCEW recruitment 2017 openings are on the contract basis under the Director of Soil Conservation and Watershed Development Mission in Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Those with the eligibility criteria and the specific educational qualification can apply recruitment in OSSC 2017 online ossc.gov.in before the link expires. However, the candidates can also apply for the Odisha SSC SCEW recruitment from our site also.
OSSC Recruitment SCEW 2017 Notification Details
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs|
|Number of Posts||174 posts|
|Location of the job||Odisha|
|Starting Date for Application||April 25, 2017|
|Closing date for application||May 24, 2017|
|Last Date for Form Submission – Special category||June 7, 2017|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts
The candidates who want to apply for the OSSC SCEW notification 2017 should satisfy some eligibility criteria. Only those candidates who possess those criteria as prescribed by OSSC are allowed to apply and write the examination. So, check the below conditions to apply for Odisha SCEW Recruitment notification for Soil conservation Extension Workers.
Educational Qualification for Odisha SSC SCEW vacancies
The applicants should complete 12th standard in the science or any vocational course from a recognized institution by the Government of India to apply for OSSC jobs vacancies. The course may be related to agriculture subjects like crop production, horticulture, repair and maintenance of power-driven farm machinery.
Or the candidate should have passed the middle school examination with the Odia as a language in the subject’s curriculum. He/she may also have passed the High School Certificate examination or any equivalent examination with Odia language as a subject to be eligible for jobs in OSSC recruitment 2017.
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancies Age Limit
The applying aspirants should have an age between 21 to 32 years. He/she should be either in between the age limit or can have the ages of 21 and 32 also.
Age Relaxation for OSSC 174 SCEW vacancy
- OBC – 3 Years.
- SC / ST – 5 years.
- Women and PWD Candidates – 10 years of age relaxation.
OSSC Exam Application fee
The general category OSSC job aspirants should pay an amount of Rs.100/- to apply for Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Workers notification. They can make the payments in the following payment methods.
Note: No Fee for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC selects the candidates basing on the score you get in the written test and viva voice test. However, the viva Voice test and written test will have the questions from the OSSC Soil Conservation Worker Exam syllabus. Following is the list of selection rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Career Assessment.
- Viva Voce Test.
OSSC SCEW Recruitment Pay Scale:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission offers a salary of Rs.5200/- plus a grade pay of Rs.2000/- for the candidates selected for the Soil Conservation Extension worker posts.
OSSC Recruitment Application Procedure
Odisha SSC job aspirants who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply for OSSC vacancies. For the application, one should download the OSSC Application form from the official website. Moreover, you can also get the online application form from our site. So, here is the simple procedure to download the Odisha SSC SCEW application form.
How to Apply for OSSC SCEW Jobs?
- Firstly, open the OSSC official website, www.ossc.gov.in to start applying.
- Then, on the menu of the home page, you will see an icon of “Click here for online application.”
- After that, search for the link related to OSSC Recruitment for Soil conservation extension worker.
- Now, before filling the application form, you need to register your details in the site.
- Moreover, complete the registration process and then you will get the registration ID and password.
- Furthermore, using the ID and password, log in to the Odisha SSC jobs official portal and start filling your details in the form.
- At last, submit the details and make an uninterrupted payment.
- Finally, after the payment is completed, you can download the application form for any future use.
Candidates who have completed the application process can start preparing for the examination. Moreover, one should know the Odisha SCEW syllabus before starting the preparation. So, for an easy and smart preparation, we give you the OSSC previous papers on this page.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Important Dates
|OSSC SCEW Exam Dates|
|Date of Advertisement Release||18-04-2017|
|Starting Date of Application||25-04-2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||24-05-2017|
|Last Date for documents submission – special category||07-06-2017|
OSSC Admit Card 2017 – Odisha SSC Hall tickets
After the last date for application submission, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Bhubaneswar will release the admit card/hall ticket on the official website. However, it will open the Odisha SSC admit card 2017 or hall ticket downloading service 10 days before the exam date.
OSSC SCEW 2017 Recruitment Notification Download
Applicants can also visit our site recruitment.guru for any other details regarding the OSSC recruitment notification 2017 of Soil Conservation Extension Workers. To download the notification pdf, click the below link.
About Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Govt to which recruitment is made through this OSSC Commission. Further more, the OSSC Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service of OSSC. And the OSSC Commission is accountable to the General Administration Department of Government in administrative and financial matters. Apart from this OSSC also provides the OSSC Online facilities for the candidates.
More About OSSC Recruitment
The OSSC commission will conduct the recruitment drive every year to recruit the applicants for various posts through the OSSC Recruitment 2017. And once the official notification of any latest jobs releases then you can find it on this page as early as it is released. Also, the applicants can download the OSSC Admit Card for the respective positions they have applied. After that, the selected candidtes can check the OSSC Results once it is announced so stay tuned to this to get any kind of latest Sarkari Naukri news updates about this board and other boards.
why you have to visit recruitment.guru for OSSC Recruitment
By visiting our website recruitment.guru you will get the whole description about the Job role and eligibility criteria which helps you in knowing your comparability. Furthermore, not only the job notification you get once the recruitment notification is over you can the Admit cards, Results, Syllabus etc in our website www.recruitment.guru. You will also find the OSSC Admit Card, OSSC Results. Once it is announced by the officials of OSSC. All you have to do is to keep checking our site or just register into our site to get the recent updates. You can also enhance your knowledge by participating in our quizz, and by reading the general knowledge and current affairs.