OSSC Notification 2020 – Job Seekers, Alert!! 260 Junior Engineer Posts in Odisha! Apply Now @ ossc.gov.in. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) recently announced a job notification for 260 candidates. Apply Online for 260 Junior Engineer Posts on OSSC Careers. Interested candidates can apply for the OSSC Jobs through Online mode from 09th March 2020 to
28th June 2020 Extended to 13th July 2020.
OSSC Recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited from candidates on a special recruitment drive to fill up 260 vacancies of Junior Engineer in different sectors. The candidates applying for the OSSC Vacancy should satisfy the eligibility conditions that are prescribed in the OSSC Notification. Interested candidates go through the below section before applying for the posts.
OSSC Jobs 2020 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||260 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||09th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
OSSC Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering conducted by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training or an equivalent qualification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) from any institution recognized by the Odisha State Council or Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE&VT).
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 16,880/-Per Month
- Candidates can refer to the OSSC Notification for more information.
- Written Examination
- Basic Computer Skill Test
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Download the official notification pdf
- Read all the details and check for the eligibility details
- Click on the Registration link given below.
- Fill all the basic details and get your user ID and password
- Now, Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Then login to the portal using the user ID and password
- Fill the necessary details that are asked in.
- Recheck all the filled information and hit on the Submit button
- Do not forget to take a print out of the completed application for future use
Important Dates for Odisha SSC Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Important Links for OSSC Recruitment 2020
|Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions About OSSC Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form OSSC Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for OSSC Jobs will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Industries Promotion Officer posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Odisha which has an office of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
3. What are the important dates I must know for OSSC Notification 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 08th July 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 13th July 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Upcoming OSSC Jobs?
A. Candidates must have passed 12th Arts, Science, Commerce, or Intermediate or equivalent examination to be eligible for the Latest OSSC Jobs.
5. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for OSSC Jobs in Odisha 2020?
A. General Candidates will have to pay – Rs. 200/- as application fee and other candidates No Fee.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is a statutory body in the year 1994 for completing direct enrollment against Group-C posts in the State unit (as against District framework) as might be planned for the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are exactly 85 unique frameworks of posts/benefits under different divisions of Govt to which enrollment is made through this OSSC Commission. Moreover, the OSSC Commission is going by the Chairman, and what’s more, it includes a Member. They are named by the Government and are administered by Rules controlling their enlistment and states of administration of OSSC.