OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 219 Excise Constable Vacancies: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has published an employment notice named as OSSSC Jobs 2018. There are 219 vacancies for Excise Constable posts in Odisha Police Jobs 2018. Candidates who are interested in OSSSC Notification 2018 can start applying through Online mode from 12th October 2018. The Last date to submit the application form is 12th November 2018. Read this article to get more information about osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 such as Education Qualification, Salary, Age Limit and Other.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Excise Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 219
- Category: Odisha Government Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
- Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Notification 2018
|Posted on: 12th October 2018|
OSSSC Jobs 2018
219 Excise Constable Vacancies
|OSSSC Notification 2018 Important Dates|
Make a note of the above important dates which will be useful for OSSSC Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|www.osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification|
For Excise Constable::
As per Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board 2018
www.osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
|OSSSC Jobs 2018 Selection Process|
Candidates will be selected based on their performance for 219 vacancies in OSSSC Recruitment 2018
|OSSSC Vacancy Salary|
|OSSSC Careers 2018 Online Application Fee|
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2018
OSSSC Careers 2018 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to OSSSC Jobs Vacancy 2018:
|» OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 822 Jobs|
» NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 181 Vacancies
» ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 382 Openings
» NCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 946 Jobs
» ICDS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 178 Posts
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 238 Warder Vacancies
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 238 Warder Posts. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission invites application through online mode for the selection of candidates the post of Warder in various Circles of jails. However, there are 238 Vacancies available in OSSSC Recruitment 2018. Therefore, all the eligible candidates must apply online form 27th December 2017. Moreover, the OSSSC Online application ends on 1st February 2018. However, the registration process and fee must be paid before 25th January 2018. Thus, apply soon and be a part of OSSSC Recruitment 2018. Additionally, read this article to get information and also visit @ www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Warder Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||27-12-2017|
|Last Date to pay Fee||25-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||01-02-2018|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
OSSSC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for OSSSC Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for OSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Must have passed 10+2 exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
Age Limit to apply OSSSC Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be given to SC, ST candidates only.
Selection Process for OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Test.
- Educational Achievement.
Pay Scale for OSSSC Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Odisha Government.
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/-.
Application Fee for OSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates : No Fee.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit OSSSC Official website @ www.osssc.gov.in
- On the main page, Click on Recruitment – Achievements
- Now, download and read the advertisement fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on OSSSC online apply link.
- Fill in your name, age, DOB and other important details.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, enclose copies of necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee and press submit button.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
OSSSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||27th December 2017|
|Starting Date of application||27th December 2017|
|Last Date to apply||1st February 2018|
|Last Date to make payment of application fee||25th January 2018|
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification published for Junior Clerk Jobs. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission issued this advertisement for 815 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates of OSSSC Notification 2017 can apply through Online. The Online application registration has commenced. The closing date to submit the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Application is 8th September 2017. – www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerk Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||815 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||1st August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||8th September 2017.|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Jobs.|
OSSSC Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk||Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes.||247 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Balasore PH Circle.||09 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle.||06 Posts.|
|Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.||547 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Cuttak PH Circle.||04 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Circle.||02 Posts.|
For more details regarding OSSSC Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the latest post of 815 Odisha SSSC Jobs 2017 must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for Junior Clerk in OSSSC must have the following Education Qualification.
- Candidates applied for the above posts must have completed their Higher Secondary School or any equivalent degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University with minimum qualifying marks and basic knowledge of computer skills.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Official Advertisement in below section.
Candidates seeking to work as an Odisha Subordinate SSC Junior Clerk must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Odisha Govt. or OSSSC.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Aspirants who are eligible for the above Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Job Applicants appointed for the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Posts will receive a fair pay scale or salary as per the rules and norms.
- Junior Clerk Posts: Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900.
To know more details about the pay scale, refer the Official Notification 2017.
Procedure to apply for the OSSSC Exam 2017
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission i.e www.osssc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Odisha SSSC Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the following page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button and choose the post you wish to apply.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will notice submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the necessary Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for future reference.
- Advertisement Date: 28th July 2017.
- Start date to fill the online application form: 1st August 2017.
- End date to fill the online application form: 8th September 2017.
- Final date for submission of application fee: 31st August 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification published for Supervisor jobs Especially for Female eligible aspirants on 19th December 2016. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission issued this advertisement for 456 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates of OSSSC Supervisor Jobs can apply through Online. The Online application registration has commenced. The closing date to submit the OSSSC jobs application will be on 31st January 2017. – www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Job Openings 2016-17 – SSSC Odisha Supervisor Jobs
|Organization||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts||456 Posts|
|Post Name||Supervisor (Contractual)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Details has tabulated above. The Aspirants can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
OSSSC Supervisor Jobs Notification 2017 @ www.osssc.gov.in
Odisha Govt Job Notification 2016-17: The Work candidates who are looking for latest Govt Jobs in Odisha can utilize this OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017. Before beginning to apply check the Supervisor eligibility conditions. If they meet those requirements, anyone can apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 of Supervisor jobs. Therefore, interested participants of Odisha Supervisor jobs have to apply through online before the stipulated dates. You can also check OSSSC Supervisor jobs Notification on the official website www.osssc.gov.in.
Odisha Govt Job Supervisor Notification 2017
SSSC Odisha Supervisor Jobs: Hence, check the below given Latest OSSSC Jobs details of Supervisor from Newly released Odisha Govt Job Notification. Therefore for further details about OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification, Exam Date, Vacancy details, Eligibility, Selection, Payscale, the online application are given below. You can also get New Govt jobs updates on Sarkari jobs web page of www.recruitment.guru website.
OSSSC Vacancy details – Odisha SSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017
|S.No||District wise Vacancy Details||Total Posts|
|Overall Vacancies||456 Posts|
Refer OSSSC Supervisor recruitment Notification for Category wise OSSSC Supervisor vacancies.
OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
Participants of SSSC Odisha Supervisor Jobs must attain age limit requirements as on 01.01.2016:
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum: 32 years.
- Check below given Notification for relaxation details.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Equivalent from recognized Odisha Board/ University.
- Refer OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for detailed Supervisor qualification requirements.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Supervisor Jobs
Applicants of OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017 have to pay the application fee as follows:
- Examination fee: Rs. 100/-.
- Deposit Fee through online mode or by the conventional mode in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
SSSC Odisha Supervisor jobs 2017 will undergo selection through the following procedure:
- Written Test.
OSSSC Supervisor jobs salary as follows:
- Pay Band: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 9300/- as Pay and Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay.
OSSSC Online Application Form – www.osssc.gov.in
The Application form for OSSSC Supervisor jobs released under OSSSC Recruitment 2017 is available below. Therefore, interested eligible aspirants can click on OSSSC Online Apply link below. Fill the application and submit it before the deadline.
How to Apply for Odisha SSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the OSSSC Official website www.osssc.gov.in OR.
- Directly download the Supervisor Notification given below.
- Read the Notification instructions and requirements.
- If meet the eligibility conditions, Click on apply online links given below.
- Fill the Application and make fee payment.
- Submit the OSSSC Online form after verifying details.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
OSSSC Supervisor Posts Online Application Form
Apply Online Link for OSSSC Odisha Supervisor jobs 2017 – www.osssc.gov.in
Download OSSSC Supervisor Notification PDF
Follow our website for latest updates on OSSSC Supervisor jobs 2017.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was set up in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012, vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2012. The Government in General Administration Department has entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations for district cadre Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional with effect from 14th May 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since 4th May 2013.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Directorate of Health Services has 238 Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Warder Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose meet the age limit criteria can apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date here.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding OSSSC Jobs 2017. However, Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding OSSSC Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about OSSSC Job Vacancy 2017.