The OTELP Recruitment 2017 notification is released by the officials. Applicants looking for jobs in various posts in Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme can make use of this opportunity. It has a total number of 12 posts to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can grab and make this job as yours. Aspirants can apply offline for this post @ otelp.org. Therefore, apply for the OTELP Advertisement 2017 before the last date. The date of walk in interview is on 4th August 2017. Candidates can check more details on Vacancy at OTELP 2017 in the below section.
OTELP Advertisement 2017
Employment News gives the latest update about jobs so refer for more information. OTELP Vacancy 2017 is released by officials for Experts, Account cum Data Manager and various posts. Aspirants with a maximum age of 45 can apply for the 12 vacancies available. Candidates wishing for an OTELP Career 2017 must have graduated in relevant field. The selected candidates will receive a good pay from the board. The mode of application is offline. However, aspirants are selected based on their performance in interview. Stay tuned on our page to know more about Recruitment at OTELP 2017.
Looking for vacancies in Jobs in OTELP 2017 ?? Guys, then you are on the right page. As we are providing complete details about the vacancies offered by the organization. The date of walk in interview is on 4th August 2017. So candidates don’t miss this chance and start applying for the posts offered by OTELP Recruitment 2017. The aspirants who apply must submit their application form to the address given below. Moreover, applicants have to meet eligibility criteria and age limit to be a part of these posts given by Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme Jobs 2017. Read through Odisha Government Jobs to get more information about vacancy details.
OTELP Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme|
|Name of the Post||Expert and Various other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
www.otelp.org recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|3||Accounts Cum Data Manager||04|
OTELP Orissa Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Details
The candidates have to meet eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme OTELP Recruitment 2017
The aspirants who are applying for these posts must have graduation in relevant field from recognized university. For, further details applicants can go through the details given below.
The candidates must meet age criteria
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years.
The candidates are selected based on their performance in:
The aspirants applying for the post offered by the Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme have to pay an application fee if required by the board. For more details candidates can read through the notification given below.
The selected candidates will get a good pay from the Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme.
- For the post of Expert: Rs,20000 Per month.
- For Expert Livelihood – Cum -Social: Rs,20000 Per Month.
- Accounts Cum Data Manager: Rs,15000 Per Month.
Step by step Procedure to Apply for Vacancy at OTELP 2017
- Candidates must first visit the Official Website of OTELP Vacancy 2017. i.e www.otelp.org
- On the home page, click on the desired recruitment notification.
- Again, click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- See through that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria given above before filling the application form.
- Start downloading the application form.
- Fill up all the details like name, age, educational qualification, and other necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Don’t forget to mention the date and place.
- Keep the copy of the application form for future use.
Interview of the Venue:
Date of Walk in Interview: 4th August 2017
OTELP Advertisement 2017 – Click Here