OUAT Recruitment 2018: Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology has released its notification to fill in applicants for the post of Project Fellow . It has released a total of 01 vacant seats to be filled. Moreover the last date to submit the application form is on 20th June 2018. Applicants must meet the required qualification can apply for the post. The good news is that the job location for selected applicants is in Odisha. Selected applicants will receive respectable pay from the board. For more details regarding eligibility criteria refer below.
OUAT Recruitment 2018
|Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology|
01 – Project Fellow
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|No of Vacancy||01|
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Click Here for Official Notification|
OUAT Notification 2017
The authorities of Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology have recently released the OUAT Job Advertisement for the latest OUAT Recruitment 2017. This recent OUAT Notification 2017 is for various posts including Assistant Professor, Farm Manager Subject Matter Specialist etc. As per the notification, there are total 141 job openings, so the candidates who are eligible can apply on or before 16th October 2017. To read complete details of the job, read the OUAT KVK Recruitment post till the end.
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Details @ ouat.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology|
|No. of Vacancies||141|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Farm Manager Subject Matter Specialist and other posts|
|Category||Orissa Government Jobs|
|Last Date||16th October 2017|
OUAT Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK) Posts|
|1||Senior Scientist & Head||20|
|2||Subject Matter Specialist||62|
|Assistant Professor Posts Subject Wise|
For detailed information related to the number of posts, check the official OUAT Notification 2017.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor Posts: The candidates possessing Graduation, Post-Graduation, and a Ph.D Degree from a recognised institute or University are eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra: The candidates holding the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ Ph.D Degree can apply for this job opening.
For further details related to the educational qualification of OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification.
Upper Age Limit
- Senior Scientist and Head Post: 45 years
- Subject Matter Specialist Post: 35 years
- Farm Manager Post, Programme Assistant Post: 30 years
Other OUAT Recruitment Teaching Post 2017 Details
OUAT Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the OUAT Jobs 2017 will be on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Examination
- Assistant Professor: Rs.700/- plus Rs.50/- Bank Charges
- Senior Scientist and Head Posts: Rs.1000/-
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.700/-
For more details related to the application fee, refer to the official notification.
The candidates who will be selected by the authorities for the job opportunity with Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will get the following salary:
- Senior Scientist and Head: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP of Rs.8,000/-
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100 + GP of Rs.8,000/-
To know the pay scale for remaining posts, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology i.e ouat.nic.in
- Search for the desired job notification.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Find the OUAT Recruitment 2017 Application Form enclosed with the Official Notification.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Attach the copies of required documents with the OUAT Application Form.
- Send the application form to the address given in the post before the last date ends.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT),
Bhubaneswar – 751003, Odisha
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 16th October 2017
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|