- 1 Eligibility Criteria of Baba Farid University Recruitment 2016
Baba Farid University Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. BFUHS Faridkot had been published this advertisement to fill 328 vacancies of Medical Officer (MBBS) Group A in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Punjab may apply for these posts released under BFUHS Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these MO Group A posts through BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the BFUHS official website www.bfuhs.ac.in for more details regarding the BFUHS University Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 12th January 2016 to 2nd February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding BFUHS Faridkot Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Baba Farid University Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for BFUHS Faridkot Recruitment
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- For State or Central Employee, Maximum age: 52 years.
Educational Qualification for BFUHS MO Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed MBBS degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institution and must have registered in the Punjab Medical Council.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
BFUHS Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Official Website: www.bfuhs.ac.in
Name of the Post: Medical Officer Group-A Posts.
No of posts: 328.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Faridkot, Punjab.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for Baba Farid University Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Written test.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 12/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 02/02/2016.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 3,000/-.
- For SC & Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs. 1,125/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/-.
- For Physically Handicapped of Punjab State: Rs. 1,750/-.
BFUHS Online Application
Application form for this Medical Officer Group A posts in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab released under Baba Farid University Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was active from 12th January 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 2nd February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment before the due date.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
BFUHS Results 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will release the results of Baba Farid University Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who have attended the recruitment for this Medical Officer posts in Health and Family Welfare Department should check the official site for BFUHS Results. The complete details of BFUHS Faridkot Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.